Source:Cardinals will release Rolle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    Why are people here talking about Rolle as if he is a top 5, or even top 10, safety in this league?
    because there are hardly any good safeties in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      because there are hardly any good safeties in this league.
      doesn't make Rolle a better safety. He still isn't a top 10 safety in this league.

Comment

doesn't make Rolle a better safety. He still isn't a top 10 safety in this league.
        But when your only free safeties are Chris Crocker and Tom Nelson he looks like a great upgrade.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Tampa will take him!!!

Comment

but he is the top1 safety in the FA class, the rest isnt interesting cause u wont acquire them

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
              I think he ends up a Cardinal. He would be a great fit, exactly what the team needs.
              Ha I wasn't being serious but looks like it is a legit possibility that he comes back. Still possible that a team decides to throw a boat load of money at him though.

9. The Cards might lose Karlos Dansby (the Dolphins?) but will try and re-sign Antrel Rolle and appear to be the favorites right now. The reason they didn’t just pay the $4 million was because they wanted to gain more years on the contract, and the only way to accomplish that was to let him test free agency.
              http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...Post-8008.html

This from the Cards official site as well.

if that happens, as general manager Rod Graves said this weekend, making an effort to bring Rolle back would remain a “top priority.” Market forces will dictate a lot in this situation, and how it impacts the Cards. Even if free agency comes first, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Rolle in Arizona again in 2010.

Comment

Rolle is a good safety, not great not bad either. He is young, a team signs him long-term should get many productive years from him.

Comment

If Rolle hits the market I don't see any way he goes back to the Cards.

Comment

He certainly couldn't hurt the Viking's secondary...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information