Cromartie heading to the Lions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
    Someone should post the facebook thing at the start of every Cromartie thread.

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

edit: my bad, Titanhope beat me to it

Comment

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I have seen that before but I totally forgot about it! Didnít he get like 10 interceptions a few years ago even though I know interceptions donít 100 percent dictate how good a CB is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
          HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I have seen that before but I totally forgot about it! Didnít he get like 10 interceptions a few years ago even though I know interceptions donít 100 percent dictate how good a CB is.
          yeah 3 in one game vs Peyton Manning including

Comment

It's not a done deal, and only a rumor really. Kevin Acee reporting the 5th round pick from Denver is the pick in question, and the Chargers still shopping to see if they can get more.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

seemed like his success was based upon the pass rush the chargers used to have. all of a sudden merriman comes off roids and messes his knee up and adios pass rush

Comment

If it's a one-year and done deal, I'm not sure I like this trade. Since we probably won't make the playoffs this year, I'd rather take a gamble on a hit-or-miss prospect than spend one year with a hit-or-miss veteran.
                I'm a state.

Comment

If it's just Cromartie for a 5th, there's no reason to dislike it from the Lions' perspective. He's not great by any stretch, but he'll still be our best corner. I highly doubt whoever we would've used that 5th round pick for would have done more for us than Cromartie can.

Comment

You should never be too upset about trading a mid-late round pick on a guy in his mid 20ís who has made the pro bowl before without any recent injuries (his one in college was a long time ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                      You should never be too upset about trading a mid-late round pick on a guy in his mid 20ís who has made the pro bowl before without any recent injuries (his one in college was a long time ago).
                      not sure if thats entirely true, he supposedly had some hip injuries last year which many though were the reason for the giant drop off.

Denver? thats a really dumb trade if you ask me, giving him to a team that went what 6-0 to start the year?

Comment

I'd offer a fourth for Cromartie. Come on Colbert, get AJ Smith on the line!

Comment

Oh I didnít know that so I may be wrong. I also donít understand why they would trade their starting CB within the division.

Comment

heck, if im arizona im on the line to trade my 5th rounder and unite probably
                            top 5 in the physically gifted department corners in the league who are cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

ROFL.....That's funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                                yeah 3 in one game vs Peyton Manning including

One of the most jaw-dropping INT's I've ever seen.

Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                                seemed like his success was based upon the pass rush the chargers used to have. all of a sudden merriman comes off roids and messes his knee up and adios pass rush
                                I agree. I think he can be a playmaker again if he's got a good pass-rush in front of him - although that can be said for any CB.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information