Cromartie heading to the Lions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromartie heading to the Lions?

Per Florio, on PFT, SD will trade the Cb to Detroit. The details of the trade have not yet been disclosed, but the trade wont be fone until friday.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Interesting, wonder what the Chargers are getting in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      Interesting, wonder what the Chargers are getting in return.
      I dont but I like it.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

PURE SPECULATON ON MY PART, but I have a feeling that Kevin Smith is going to be involved in the deal.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rumor is a compensation of a 5th round pick, sounds like they just want to get rid of him

**this could go in the thread below**

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            Rumor is a compensation of a 5th round pick, sounds like they just want to get rid of him
            Wow, if it's true, that's a great trade for the Lions. Do the Chargers really dislike Cromartie that much considering they'd be willing to give him up for a 5th?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If all he costs is a 5th rounder, I don't know why the Steelers didn't try and go after him.

Comment

They do have Cason who from what I remember reading played well as the nickle. Is he ready for a starting job opposite Jammer?

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Well considering its a rumor, there is no reason to believe it. But after his performance in this past season, and especially the jets game i think it put the nail in the coffin.

Watching the chargers blow up after every playoff run is depressing (not a fan at all bc of Rivers). LT shows the story on his face every time. The Organization seems to have had it with premadonna type players no matter how good they are, and Cromartie has not shown much after a 10 int season.

They obviously can expend him due to their talent all over the board, Antoine Cason should make them very happy as a starter IMO, him and Jammer are a great physical duo.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    If all he costs is a 5th rounder, I don't know why the Steelers didn't try and go after him.
                    Chargers would prefer to trade him to the nfc, imo.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                      If he's only valued as a 5th rounder I don't see why they'd be concerned about where he's playing next year.

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                        with the way hes been playing i would trade him within the divison; but your right his physical ability always leaves him as a threat i would not want to compete against especially if there's a grudge

Comment

I'm not a fan of either team, but I seem to recall the season that Bodden didn't fit in well with the Lions after being so good with the Browns was because of the scheme. Bodden needs a zone type scheme, whereas the Lions played a man scheme (I think, I really don't know). Now, in the Lions scheme, Cromarties physical gifts will really shine and he can just stick with his man and be the ball hawk that he is. I think this benefits Cromartie and the Lions the most. Again, I have no idea what i'm talking about in regards to the Lions or Chargers systems so if a fan of either team could shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Comment

Cromartie is that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                              Cromartie is that bad?
                              Someone should post the facebook thing at the start of every Cromartie thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information