Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

per 101ESPN: Rams and Eagles in serious talks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• per 101ESPN: Rams and Eagles in serious talks...

About sending QB Donovan McNabb to St. Louis.

I'm having some serious doubts about why this is good for St. Louis..?

Your guys thoughts?
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

The Rams can not be that dumb, can they?

Comment

Shouldn't they wait until Bradford's and Clausen's pro day before they do anything? Or will they still draft one of them? This is interesting. I think the Rams could atleast compete with a QB like McNabb.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Shouldn't they wait until Bradford's and Clausen's pro day before they do anything? Or will they still draft one of them? This is interesting. I think the Rams could atleast compete with a QB like McNabb.
        I think that the Rams want to get something done, or try to prior to the draft, so therefor they know which direction to go.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          no they can't. They don't have the talent. McNabb has been just okay on an Eagles team that is absolutely LOADED compared to the Rams.

This doesn't make any sense.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Donavan McNabb would give them a solid QB for the next 3 or maybe more years. He's only 33 and coming off a 3,500+ yard 20+ TD season. It's not out of the question that he might have 5 or more good years in him. The Rams could then take Suh or McCoy #1.

Comment

Thank baby raptor Jesus

Comment

I wonder how Marc Bulger's career would've gone if he'd played in Philly his whole career instead of STL. I don't think this would be a great move for the Rams but it would be better than sinking a bunch of money into Sam Bradford.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooo Nooooooooooo Nooooooooooo Please Noooooooo

Comment

I want the Kevin Kolb era to start in Philly. As much as I think Kolb can be a good player, I don't think he'll ever be a Donovann McNabb, so I wouldn't mind this move.

Comment

That is exactly my take, Kevin Kolb may be more consistent then McNabb, but I donít think he mirrors his talent. McNabb was not the reason why we got our butts handed to us by Dallas back to back weeks, it was the defense. Unless we got some great defensive talent in return for McNabb or draft picks that warrant us some young defenders, I am not for this. He has been my favorite player ever since I became a football fan. First Dawkins last year, now perhaps Westbrook and Donovan gone in the same off-season? This is depressing.

Comment

Well, if the Rams are going to trade for an Eagles quarterback, I'd much rather it be McNabb than Vick.

Still, I wonder what they're going to have to give up in the process. Word was the Eagles wanted a first rounder for Donovan. The Rams' second round pick might do it, but that's a tough pick to trade...

Comment

Eagles fans crying for McNabb to leave will not be happy when teh find out he was secretly pretty damn good.

I can't imagine Reid trading McNabb.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Iím like the only Eagles fan who doesnít blame Donovan for every loss. Well I donít think most Eagles fans do here, but its just the common thing for the crazy Philly fans to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              Eagles fans crying for McNabb to leave will not be happy when teh find out he was secretly pretty damn good.

I can't imagine Reid trading McNabb.
                              Yeah I was thinking this as well.

Why are Eagles fans so quick to get rid of him? The old saying might apply here.. you never know a good thing until it's gone.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information