No announcement yet.

Early Predictions for 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Washington going to do better than Philly and NY?

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

That also does not make sense, does it!

Comment

Tampa Bay to finish above Atlanta and Carolina?

Comment

Jerry's World what the heck are you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
            I think you are my new favorite poster.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
            421 Witness
            756*

Comment

Comment

I really dont see how Philly is #3, i might be able to buy them #2 but they are essentially right there with Dallas. Both teams have a boatload of talent.

Washington #2 is a laughingstock especially with the fact that their offense, running and passing, was very mediocre and Clinton Portis is still shaky after a concussion that was originally career threatening. Their defense also looked awful, cornerbacks getting caught looking in the backfield constantly. I agree all it takes is one good draft to turn a team around, but not with Philly and Dallas being so freaking talented.

NY Giants defense was awful, but obviously it had something to do with our Coordinator and how he couldn't realize our safeties were the weakest point of our defense besides DT, and had us running a scheme reliant on them. Like i said, all it takes is one draft to get a team to make dramatic changes. With the giants talent, they could easily turn the table, but as of now they deserve 3rd position.

NFC EAST
                Dallas
                Philly
                New York
                Washington

end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry's World View Post
                  Playoff Seeding
                  NFC
                  Green Bay
                  Dallas
                  New Orleans
                  San Francisco
                  Washington
                  Tampa Bay
                  If the Bucs make the playoffs next season I will worship the ground Raheem Morris and Mark Dominick walk on.

Their schedule appears to be easier this coming season, but I still think the team has quite a ways to go before they're challenging for a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                    If the Bucs make the playoffs next season I will worship the ground Raheem Morris and Mark Dominick walk on.

Their schedule appears to be easier this coming season, but I still think the team has quite a ways to go before they're challenging for a playoff spot.
                    He is probably banking on the worst to first thing that the NFC South has going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy View Post

IDK. Anything under 8-8 for the Bucs will be a dissapointment and Morris will be fired if we fail 8-8 or better.

As for the crying Jets, Raiders, Panthers,Falcons, and Giants fans. I loathe those five teams and I do not want anything to do with thier fans and I dislike them as well. I would like them to do bad.

Comment

There is no way Oakland goes 0-16. I'm actually predicting a good season for them.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                          There is no way Oakland goes 0-16. I'm actually predicting a good season for them.
                          Like 5 or 6 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Like 5 or 6 wins?
                            Like 8 wins.

Something tells me they'll draft a QB late, start him after benching Gradkowski, Frye, Losman and JaWalrus for poor play and shine.

And that QB is not, in any way, from a small school, and he's not called John Skelton either.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                              RC3, I hate to admit, but you have made some solid post on this thread. +Rep for you my man.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

why isn't this sitecalled raiderchampion3draftcountdown.com

Easily the greatest poster. And no im not being sarcastic. Dude brings his game every time he posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information