Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will JaMarcus Russell finally get it next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will JaMarcus Russell finally get it next year?

What do you guys think, will he be a.) better than last year, b.) same or c.) even worse?

Will he ever develop into someone worthy of the #1 overall pick in the draft?
    Better than last year
    18.67%
    Same as last year
    52.00%
    WORSE than last year (is this possible?)
    29.33%

No. Just no.

He is the worst kind of bust.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I think he'll be better with better playcalling, but I don't think he will work hard enough to maximize that amazing potential.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I just cant see him being worse than last year. He has to improve atleast a little right? Hue Jackson helped make Carson Palmer and Joe Flacco into starting QB's and he should atleast help Russell. Hopefully DMC will be used like Ray Rice as more of a recieving option but you never know

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

he won't "get it" til they move him to NT

Comment

RC3 is going to see this and explode, LOL

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Yeah, I think he'll be better. He'll go from astoundingly awful to bordering on mediocre, which I hope still isn't enough to take starts away from Gradkowski, who I think has earned a shot at starting the whole season.

He'll still suck.

Comment

You can only go up from the level of atrocious that Russell was at last year. Apparently their new OC is a hard ass, so he'll keep an elbow in JaMarcus's back the entire season, which is what he desperately needs.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  RC3 is going to see this and explode, LOL

I figured this was RC3 in disguise

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

His lack of work ethic is what is doing him in. He's got the tools, he just doesn't have the heart, and that's not something you can teach or coach unfortunately.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      You can only go up from the level of atrocious that Russell was at last year. Apparently their new OC is a hard ass, so he'll keep an elbow in JaMarcus's back the entire season, which is what he desperately needs.
                      I'd advise against him doing that, lest his elbow get lost in there.

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf); 03-01-2010, 11:51 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I thought he was starting to really get it down the stretch of his second year, then this year he took a major regression in accuracy unlike I've ever seen.

He can't get worse.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

It is considered "getting worse" for him if Bruce Gradkowski wins the job even with the organization pulling for Russell? I suppose that's better for the Raiders at least...

Comment

He is going to get much better than this past season that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                              What do you guys think, will he be a.) better than last year, b.) same or c.) even worse?

Will he ever develop into someone worthy of the #1 overall pick in the draft?
                              This question will be answered come late July or early August when the Raiders report to training camp. If he comes in at 260 or less, I'll buy that he's been working hard to improve his game. If not, then he doesn't give a **** and he might as well be released because he's never going to get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information