Jags- 9-7
      Titans-8-8

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        1. Colts- 13-3
        2. Jaguars- 10-6
        3. Texans- 7-9
        4. Titans- 5-11
        Please explain how the Titans are going to be the worst team in the South.

Comment

The Titans have really had a rough off-season, that in my mind at least, has negated any progress they made last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
            Please explain how the Titans are going to be the worst team in the South.
            I don't think we will, but there is plenty of reason to believe that we won't be great. Namely because our defense is terrible, and on top of it, our best defensive player may be suspended for part of the season. I also think DG hates both Vince and LenDale, so that probably factored in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
              I don't think we will, but there is plenty of reason to believe that we won't be great. Namely because our defense is terrible, and on top of it, our best defensive player may be suspended for part of the season. I also think DG hates both Vince and LenDale, so that probably factored in.
              Well I don't hate LenDale or Vince, but I am very concerned. They've only went backwards since the season ended. Travis Henry was one of, if not the biggest cog in their late season run. They didn't add any receivers to help out Vince, while losing the top two that they currently had. Not to mention the defense, as you mentioned, isn't good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                Colts- 9-7
                Texans- 9-7
                Jags- 9-7
                Titans-8-8
                I can seriously see that happening. A Rb on that team will have a breakout year, and if they get a good enough O-Line and I think if they keep Carr they can go 9-7

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

1.Colts: 12-4
                  2.Titans: 10-6
                  3.Jaguars: 8-8
                  4.Texans: 5-11
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Well I don't hate LenDale or Vince, but I am very concerned. They've only went backwards since the season ended. Travis Henry was one of, if not the biggest cog in their late season run. They didn't add any receivers to help out Vince, while losing the top two that they currently had. Not to mention the defense, as you mentioned, isn't good at all.
                    That is true, but the only loss we've had that I'm concerned about is Travis Henry. Then again, there's plenty of Titans fans (I'm NOT one of them) that will argue that Henry wasn't that great last year, mainly because of the footballoutsiders.com rankings that supposedly show that Henry was a product of the OL. I believe part of that...the part that our OL played very well last year, but I don't buy the part about Henry being average. But, the OL will be intact next year, and more experienced in key areas where we have young players (LT, RT, and LG), so I'm not terribly worried about the rushing game, though it's not a lock to be great by any means.

Bennett was a loss that hurt a little, not because he was a great player, but because we don't have a proven guy to replace the production. We could draft a guy, but that would be more for long term, and not replacing Bennett's short term production.

Bobby Wade wasn't much of a loss at all. Decent slot receiver, terribly average KR. He can be replaced easily with one of the young kids we drafted 2 years ago.

The defense, though, is a huge concern.

Comment

The Titans have really had a rough off-season, that in my mind at least, has negated any progress they made last year.
                      The only players they lost were Henry and Bennet. White, if he lives up to his potential, is easily better than Henry. They're drafting a receiver in the first round who can easily replace Bennet. This will not be a last place team. The fact that anybody could rank the ****ing Texans ahead of them is laughable.

Comment

Henry put up good overall numbers last season, but if you look at his game by game stats he really just ripped the terrible run defenses and completely disappeared against the good ones...I think a lot of his success was due to the threat of Vince on the bootleg...the defense had to contain the edge on Vince, so the middle was more free for Henry to pound it...he was good dont get me wrong...but I think he is replaceable...Bennett was an alright WR but he had a ton of drops last season...multiple times he would be open way down the field, Vince would hit him perfect, and he would drop it...a lot of missed opportunities...purely looking at stats it appears the Titans lost quite a bit...but if you watch the games you know that they didnt

Comment

1. Jaguars (16-0)
                          4. Texans (2-14)
                          4. Titans (2-14)
                          4. Colts (2-14)

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            1. Jaguars (16-0)
                            4. Texans (2-14)
                            4. Titans (2-14)
                            4. Colts (2-14)
                            Hopefully.

But in all seriousness...

1. Colts (13-3)
                            2. Jaguars (11-5)
                            3. Titans (7-9)
                            4. Texans (5-11)

Comment

I'm fine with anything that puts the Titans in the 6-10 to the 9-7 range.

We have a rough schedule next year...again, and we've only lost good players. Even if they are replaceable, we haven't improved at all.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Colts 12-4
                                Jags 8-8
                                Titans 6-10
                                Texans 5-11

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information