Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirk Morrison for your 3rd round pick. Who's in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Morrison for your 3rd round pick. Who's in?

@bydavidwhite Breaking: Raiders give MLB Kirk Morrison an original round tender -- a third round in his case -- the Chronicle just got told.
    Who here would do that deal?
    My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

if the chargers ran the 4-3, I would be all for it, bring Kirk on back to San Diego!

Comment

Could he play SLB next to stud MLB James Laurinatis?
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I would love for the Saints to do it. And trade to get Weatherspoon... I would jizz.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMorningZoo View Post
          if the chargers ran the 4-3, I would be all for it, bring Kirk on back to San Diego!
          Who's playing the weak inside spot for the Bolts next year? That could be a good fit.
          Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
          Could he play SLB next to stud MLB James Laurinatis?
          He's more of a weak side guy. Doesn't shed blocks well at all. Needs to be kept clean in run defense to be effective.

Used to be good in zone coverage. I think being a Raider broke his spirit, though. He hasn't been worth much of anything for a couple years now.
          My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

I think it's a win-win for the right team. The Raiders can get a better fit with a 3rd rounder and a team like Indy (if they're dumb enough to cut ties with Brackett) could better use Kirk and, apparently, help reconstruct his broken spirit. lol

Al Davis is still a saavy business man. He needs to put down the stop watch, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
              I would love for the Saints to do it. And trade to get Weatherspoon... I would jizz.
              Kirk Morrison - Vilma - Weatherspoon

Nasty

Comment

Does it really have to be a 3rd rounder? Can't it be a 2nd for Morrison and some other pick?

I think it's at least 3rd rounder, not exactly a 3rd rounder.

Comment

Please...someone jump on this deal!!!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Raiders tendered their long snapper at the second round level if I remember correctly and that says it all in regards to the Raiders and how they are run.

Comment

I don't know if I'd take him for the Steelers. Love the guy, but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        Does it really have to be a 3rd rounder? Can't it be a 2nd for Morrison and some other pick?

I think it's at least 3rd rounder, not exactly a 3rd rounder.
                        I am pretty sure your somewhat right. We could have offered him a second round tender for almost the same cost. We are hoping to get somebody to bite rather than giving him the second-round tender.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I could him in blue with NY on the side on his helmet soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                            Raiders tendered their long snapper at the second round level if I remember correctly and that says it all in regards to the Raiders and how they are run.
                            Actually being tendered at that level means that you have an opportunity to match other offers. Basically, the Raiders are saying they want the chance to match someone else's offer on him, which is what New England did with Pierre Woods today (or if it hasn't actually happened yet, what most likely will happen.)

Comment

I love Kirk, go Aztecs, but would never support sending a pick to the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information