Cromartie to the Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    This could either be a brilliant move or a complete disaster.
    So you're saying there's no chance that it's just a solid move that pans out as basically average?

Comment

gogogo Antoine Cason?
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Revis is gonna be bored next season. ;)
        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          gogogo Antoine Cason?
          I think that ultimately is the goal of the chargers, to not have Cro transfer the busties to Cason.

For the jets this might be a nice move, since with Revis there they'll only need Cro to cover the #2's. For their sake I hope it works out, for mine I hope he fails miserably becaus I'm a sadistic asshole who relishes the misfortunes of others. Sue me.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            OOOOMMGGGGZZZZZZZzzzZZZ.... ThISSS iz juS LIKe NNamDI WITHZZZZ DEangelO HaLLZzzzzzzzzzz

Cromartie is going to be exposed even more with Revis on the other side. Should be fun to watch
            How do you figure? Revis will shut down the opposing #1 WR and Cromartie will be able to jump on hurried throws because the Jets' pass rush is much better than the Chargers'. I think it'll turn out to be a good move. Cro might even gain some toughness playing for Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              OOOOMMGGGGZZZZZZZzzzZZZ.... ThISSS iz juS LIKe NNamDI WITHZZZZ DEangelO HaLLZzzzzzzzzzz

Cromartie is going to be exposed even more with Revis on the other side. Should be fun to watch
              its exactly whats going to happen Revis will shut down one side and Cromartie will get tested every game i think he will struggle especially his first year in NY.

Comment

This move is a bit of a gamble, but it makes more sense to me than breaking the bank on Asomugha.

Comment

Rex will at least try and make something out of him. Then again he could be the Vernon Gholston of cbs. I think if you send rbs right at him thats the formula to beat Cro.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                    How do you figure? Revis will shut down the opposing #1 WR and Cromartie will be able to jump on hurried throws because the Jets' pass rush is much better than the Chargers'. I think it'll turn out to be a good move. Cro might even gain some toughness playing for Ryan.

Comment

A 3rd . . . that's pretty steep for a guy who seems to have disappeared into a meme purgatory.

A 2nd conditionally . . . wow. Good lawdy I hope this blows up in the Jets collective face.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...florida-state/

Always knew he wasn't too bright, but didn't know it was this bad.

The Outside the Lines report quoted a former teammate and classmate of Cromartie's as saying that Cromartie's reading level was so low that he could only read a word or two every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                          As a #1 Cro is overrated, i'll give ya that. But as a #2, he's better than pretty much anybody the Jets were going to draft in the 2011 draft with a 3rd pick.

If he lives up to expectations, than a 2nd will be worth it, considering we were most likely going to snag a CB with the 29th this year... I say solid move on paper, but paper doesn't win ****. Also, could see a change of scenery doing him well, guess we'll see.
                          He technically wasn't a number 1 with us. That was Quentin Jammer's role. He was a #2.

Comment

I wonder how many New York girls he'll get pregnant.

Comment

I wonder if Vegas will post a line for an over/under.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Gambling corners do well when the team gets great pressure. When it doesn't have pressure it ends up like Dengalo Hall in Oakland.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information