Cromartie to the Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msolimani View Post
    If you read correctly I said he was MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito. I even capitalized it for you. I never claimed he was a huge playmaker.
    I understood what you wrote.

And I still contend that, outside of his fluke year, he's not MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      I understood what you wrote.

And I still contend that, outside of his fluke year, he's not MUCH more of a playmaker than Lito.
      Contend all you want. The fact is one of them is with out a job currently and the other one was recently traded for. I realize it's early in the off season and Lito will likely have a job next fall, but Cromartie is a major upgrade and he will prove that, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        To be fair to Scott's opinion, Darrelle Revis+Me would probably be the best CB duo in the NFL, too.
        If i recall that draft around here, Scott Wright is and always has been a very big Cromartie supporter. Not saying anything with this, just that I recall that and it may influence his opinion.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information