Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cromartie to the Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cromartie to the Jets

    http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/04/char...11-draft-pick/

    from NFL.com/ Interesting....


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

  • #2
    20 bucks he is even worse playing next to Revis.



    Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

    Comment


    • #3
      they must've been impressed by the way he didn't tackle Shonn Greene in the divisional playoffs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
        they must've been impressed by the way he didn't tackle Shonn Greene in the divisional playoffs.
        Haaaaaaaaaa. Pretty funny.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Might become a second round pick? That's a little steep, IMO.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              The Jets must not know their stuff when it comes to defensive players. ;)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                The Jets must not know their stuff when it comes to defensive players. ;)
                Peyton Manning is a really good QB but he still throws interceptions ;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im assuming Rex feels he can get out the talent of Cromartie...because he hasn't been very good for a long time. Thats a semi steep price.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    Im assuming Rex feels he can get out the talent of Cromartie...because he hasn't been very good for a long time. Thats a semi steep price.
                    or he can just sit on him if he pisses him off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      With Rex Ryan at the helm, they should have better training camp food ;).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cromartie's Top 5 ***** moments as a Charger:

                        5. Cromartie desperately tries to get Santonio Holmes out of bounds in the waning minutes of a 1 score playoff game in 2008. Fails despite perfect angle and setup for a rideout.

                        4. Cromartie backs up on 4th down instead of going into the pile, 2009 playoffs v. Jets, last play of the season with the game in doubt.

                        3. Cromartie gives up 18 catches to Brandon Marshall, 2008. Talks trash the entire time.

                        2. Quicksnap touchdown to Reggie Wayne in 2008 playoff game versus Colts. Cromartie is still walking towards the sidelines after the ball is snapped and Wayne goes by him. Speculation runs rampant that the man must have been asleep.

                        1. Shonne Green uses Jedi Mind trick to keep Cromartie away.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          with revis opposite of him, he'll get plenty of int's. remember his rookie year

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's a steep price considering Cromartie needs to be re-signed after this season.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by superman View Post
                              with revis opposite of him, he'll get plenty of int's. remember his rookie year
                              He had 0 int's his rookie year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information