X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
    It's a typo, asshat.
    Asshat? I like that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      10-16? Wow, this is great news i get to see the Packer play 26 times next year. Nice.

Agian, Favre can't turn anything around without a solid running attack.
      That's funny! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

1. Bears
        2. Lions
        3. Packers
        4. Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
          1. Bears
          2. Lions
          3. Packers
          4. Vikings
          Really? I'm not doubting you, but would you explain your reasoning for Lions at number 2?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
            1. Green Bay Packers 10-6
            2. Chicago Bears 8-8
            3. Detriot Lions 6-10
            4. Minnesota Vikings 2-14

Favre is going to turn it way up for his last season in the league and make the playoffs. Bears are going to be plagued by injuries and underpreforming like every other Super Bowl loser this decade. Lions will improve a bit and the Vikings will have fun drafting Brian Brohm.
            If we don't get Brady Quinn this year. I'll bet everything we have that we win more than 2 ******* games next year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              How so? Seriously what on god's green earth makes you think that?
              They aren't 2-14 bad, but they aren't very good

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

packers (with moss)-11-5
                bears 10-6
                lions 5-11
                min 4-12

bears 12-4
                packers (without moss)9-7
                lions 5-11
                min4-12

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                  They aren't 2-14 bad, but they aren't very good
                  And what makes them so bad? That they have a bunch of unknowns?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    And what makes them so bad? That they have a bunch of unknowns?
                    Where did I say they were bad? I just said they weren't very good.

sig by VLS
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                    I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
                      Where did I say they were bad? I just said they weren't very good.
                      And how much of a diference does the phrase "not very good" and "bad" have?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Bears 11-5
                        Vikes 8-8
                        Packers 7-9
                        Detroit 6-10

Sig by Ctmagic24

Comment

First off it is wayyyyy too early to be predicting next year...still have the draft, june cuts/free agency, and mini-camps, training camps, and pre-season a lot can change in that time... atleast should wait untill the draft is over to start these predictions that being said as of right now heres where i think it stands

1.bears 10-6
                          2.vikings 8-8
                          3.Packers 6-10
                          4. lions 6-10

1. The bears will still be on top of the division do to that MONSTER defense but Rex is going to start off the year bad and than get injured once again leading to his own demise in Chicago. Brian griese will come in and lead them to 10-6 and the second round of the playoffs... but even though the superbowl loser curse seems to have broken this year with seahawks, it could come back to get the bears lol(doubt it) 2.The Vikings were underachievers this year lost a lot of games that should have been won, with ANY kind of offense we are competing with the bears for the NFC North title, although next year T-Jack will still be dealing with the growing pains of being a young qb but with our good defense he will have enough to lead us to .500. 3. The packers a young talented team, which with more experience will be good but this year they simply overachieved due to the outstanding play of Brett farve, next year he will be solid but with the tougher oppents with the NFC east, and AFC west they will not have an easy time repating this years results. 4. the lions, I kind of want to Put them above the packers because this orginization seems to be finally moving in the right direction but its to early and the jury is still out on them, the draft will ultimately decide whether they move up from the bottom next year good luck Matt Millen
                          Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            Chicago 10-6
                            Green Bay 10-6
                            Detroit 6-10
                            Minnesota 5-11
                            I think Green Bay and Chicago are fine, but I think Detroit won't win more than 5 games and Minnesota will win at least 6 games.

Comment

Dika if u cant explain ur reason for saying the Packers will suck this year then ur just being a homer.

Comment

I'm going to be honest, I am on the Rod Marinelli band-wagon. (Gary Kubiak as well, but that's the AFC South.) I like the direction the Lions are going in. I think the Lions are a few immediate impact O/D-Lineman away from surprising people.

The Bears I like. They have a few offensive problems of note. That said, their defense will return to the levels we expect when Harris comes back. I am a little worried about the O-Line, and Cedric Benson is definitely unproven. But they will address the O-Line in the draft. Not to mention moving to a unproven RB didn't do the Colts any significant damage last year.

The Vikings are a mess of an organization. They've dished out big money for Bobby Wade and Visanthe Shianco. Their '06 draft class was a giant catastrophe, which will be even worse if they give up on Tavaris Jackson. I like the Defensive Tackles, Antonie Winfield, Steve Hutchinson. Other than that, I am not thrilled in the least.

The Packers are the vogue pick. I would agree, had they actually done anything at this point with the bevy of free cap space they had. People are acting as if Favre will carry the team on his back, in his final season. My question, where have these people been for the past couple of years. This isn't the M.V.P, superstar, one of the greats of all time, we all remember from the mid-90s. Al Harris is aging a bit, which isn't good for a man-to-man cover corner who's somehow staved off typical age struggles, he may be due for a fall in performance. They don't have a reliable RB or TE. I am lukewarm about the Packers. I don't think they will take over the division, win one for Favre kind of a deal, like some do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information