Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank the NFC North and their likely records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I see a lot of people predicting the same order as last year, which is typical. However, it's not going to happen. It's very rare that the four teams in the division finish in the same order two years in a row.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      I see a lot of people predicting the same order as last year, which is typical. However, it's not going to happen. It's very rare that the four teams in the division finish in the same order two years in a row.
      The only difference from this year and last was Green Bay.

      Chicago is entrenched at the top. Beyond that you could make some arguments.


      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        The only difference from this year and last was Green Bay.

        Chicago is entrenched at the top. Beyond that you could make some arguments.
        Barring injuries, anyways.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
          Barring injuries, anyways.
          Of course. Nobody is going to predict injuries.


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Of course. Nobody is going to predict injuries.
            After the last two years, Green Bay probably should... same with the Giants.

            Comment


            • #81
              I hate this. The Lions, Packers, and Bears fans can all get optimistic, but everyone would shoot down any Vikings fan that gets excited. This disgusts me.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I hate this. The Lions, Packers, and Bears fans can all get optimistic, but everyone would shoot down any Vikings fan that gets excited. This disgusts me.
                WE'VE GOT TEH BRETT FARVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DORSE THE HORSE!!!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  I hate this. The Lions, Packers, and Bears fans can all get optimistic, but everyone would shoot down any Vikings fan that gets excited. This disgusts me.
                  Anyone can be optomistic. What's your reasoning though? I've asked the same thing to Lions fans (the very few that are optomistic) and can't say I buy that reasoning.

                  In fact, I think toonster just made the best pro-Lions argument I've ever heard. 7-8 wins doesn't seem quite as insane as it once did.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    If we don't get Brady Quinn this year. I'll bet everything we have that we win more than 2 ******* games next year.
                    Who's your offense? Jackson, Taylor, McMullen, and that bust Williamson? The chance of them winning anymore than four is slim with that group.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Without seeing the schedules of the teams, I would predict something on this order:
                      1 Bears at 11-5
                      2 Packers 10-6
                      3 vikings 9-7
                      4 lions 2-14 Just don't see any hope in this franchise at all.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        1. Chicago (11-5)
                        2. Green Bay (10-6)
                        3. Detroit (6-10)
                        4. Minnesota (6-10)
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Anyone can be optomistic. What's your reasoning though? I've asked the same thing to Lions fans (the very few that are optomistic) and can't say I buy that reasoning.

                          In fact, I think toonster just made the best pro-Lions argument I've ever heard. 7-8 wins doesn't seem quite as insane as it once did.
                          I'm just saying if I tried to be hopeful about the Vikings and post a record around .500, people would kill me. I'm pretty sure there's no way the Bears, Lions, and Packers will all be over .500. I won't say we'lll be .500 or over, just because I'm pessimestic and semi-realistic, but if I were to, I'd just point to some of the losses last year we gave up in the last minutes. But I'm sure the other people would just say "Look at all the wins you got lucky with". I don't know why I see these people saying that we're going to go 2-14 or 3-13. We didn't lose that much this offseason. There's no reason we can't be 5-11 or 6-10 at least.


                          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            I see a lot of people predicting the same order as last year, which is typical. However, it's not going to happen. It's very rare that the four teams in the division finish in the same order two years in a row.
                            QFT.

                            Most people take the prior season and expect the teams to play the same. It just wont happen. The Bears could struggle, the Vikings could explode, and the Lions could finish 8-8. ANYTHING can happen each year.

                            Which is why this thread is pointless.
                            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                              QFT.

                              Most people take the prior season and expect the teams to play the same. It just wont happen. The Bears could struggle, the Vikings could explode, and the Lions could finish 8-8. ANYTHING can happen each year.

                              Which is why this thread is pointless.
                              Thank you. No one could have predicted that the Saints and Redskins would have the season that they did. Everyone also thought last year would be the Cardinals "breakout year".


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                                I think the Vikings 06 draft is an incomplete. At the end of the day, Chad Greenway was going to make or break that draft because he was drafted with the aim of being the centerpiece of that defensive scheme at the weakside spot. The rest of the class was okay. Griffin showed enough promise, and should fit fine within the scheme. Ray Edwards was a nice gamble who always had athletic ability but the off-field issues probably hurt him some last year.

                                I think thats right i think If greenway comes in and plays well there is no doubt we had a good draft, but i also believe it depnds on T-Jack if he stinks it up the draft will be written off as horrid(unjustly) but everyone else seems to focus in on the pick of Jackson. For that reason he will make or break our draft far more than Greenway.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information