Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corey Williams To Detroit. (Suh the pick?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Williams To Detroit. (Suh the pick?)

via multiple sources but its on morts twitter

http://twitter.com/MORTREPORT

its for a low draft pick.

This might mean Suh>Mccoy for detroit.

Corey Williams had four sacks last year, dont see how this will improve the pass rush. It is a low draft pick there giving up, so I suppose this aint to bad. Rumor is there also looking at Kyle Vanden Bosch, who also is not known for rushing the passer.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
      Corey Williams had four sacks last year, dont see how this will improve the pass rush. It is a low draft pick there giving up, so I suppose this aint to bad. Rumor is there also looking at Kyle Vanden Bosch, who also is not known for rushing the passer.
      He played in a 3-4? With the packers he played very well in a 4-3 and thats the system he is best suited for.

Comment

Well, they'll be upgrading something on the defensive line. They aren't known for rushing the passer or stopping the run. I like the move by Detroit.

Comment

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37939

Comment

Huh? That's exactly what he is "known for".
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

If the Rams pick Suh, they will be stuck with two 3 techniques. Trade down already set up?

/Okung?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Huh? That's exactly what he is "known for".
                How many sacks did he have?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  If the Rams pick Suh, they will be stuck with two 3 techniques. Trade down already set up?

/Okung?
                  Its been rumored they are "enamored" with Okung, but I think Eric Berry could be a darkhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    Its been rumored they are "enamored" with Okung, but I think Eric Berry could be a darkhorse.
                    Okung would make more sense than McCoy at this moment. Berry would play SS I guess, or move back to corner? Delmas has to have a place.

Comment

How many sacks did he have?
                      Which is why his struggles this year were so well documented. He's a pass rusher who wasn't getting much pressure this past season. Put him next to Suh and he'd be golden again.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

No Okung. I'd rather have Berry at #2, and I still want damn McCoy.

Comment

Kyle Vanden Bosch is done, Albert haynesworth left and Kyle became average again

I wonder if the Lions and jim schwartz want Nick Harper
                          Last edited by Complex; 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            I like the Berry pick... I simply would like any D player as the pick.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Berry at #2? After they just drafted Delmas? I would think the Lions have bigger fish to fry as far as holes on the team they could address at 2.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information