No announcement yet.

New Conference Logos, Championship Trophies, Super Bowl Logo system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a much bigger fan of the old conference trophies. Partly because I love when BDawk got to hold one up.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
      I'm a much bigger fan of the old conference trophies. Partly because I love when BDawk got to hold one up.
      Thats whats up!

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

I actually like the new conference logos. They seem cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          I actually like the new conference logos. They seem cleaner.
          if by clean you mean bland, you're absolutely right.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            Older >>>> newer.
            Agreed.

Just like many changes in operating sytems, and other policies in various fields, this new & imporved is actually a step backwards.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Comment

Honestly, I'm really starting to ******* hate Roger Goodell. I don't mind the change in conference logos, but everything else was pretty terrible.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                Damn Goodell really doesn't understand the concept of "If it aint broke, don't fix it" does he?
                What I thought...

I never really noticed these until somebody wanted to change them haha.

Comment

If Paul Tagliabue made these exact same changes people would be all over them. The logos were old and outdated. The six stars in the AFC logo stood for the original six franchises. Guess what. THERE ARE MORE THAN SIX FRANCHISES NOW. The three stars in the NFC logo stood for the THREE divisions. In case you haven't followed football since 2002, each conference has FOUR divisions now. The new logos maker much more sense. It's just like the American flag and adding stars when more states joined the country. Damn, Roger Goodell could find a cure for cancer or something and half of this board would still find a problem with that.

Comment

Seriously, I can't believe people are actually mad over this.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information