Big ben accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha nice burn by PFT.

Even if he's cleared, the fact that Big Ben would put himself in position to be on the wrong end of these allegations given everything he has experienced in Nevada makes us think that, yes, he really is as dumb as he looks.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

What is wrong with you Ben? No means no!

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Last summer after a training camp practice, I had a conversation with Ben Roethlisberger. He told me that if I were to head back to his dorm room, I'd have the chance to meet Hines Ward. Excited to meet my hero, I decided to stay back and go. Around 8 at night, I went to Big Ben's room. When I arrived, candles were lit and the lights were off. I asked him what he was doing. He replied and said this is how Hines does things. Too excited about the chance to meet Hines, I didn't think twice about it. Me and Ben had a few drinks waiting on Hines because he had to shower, eat, and call his wife and son. Well, I drank a little bit more. After that, I felt Big Ben trying stuff. I said no. He kept doing it. He then proceded to rape me. I am coming clean now.

Well since everyone is accusing him, I might as well now!

Comment

Except this is apparently coming from something that happened this morning. Not last year.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            Except this is apparently coming from something that happened this morning. Not last year.
            I am coming out with the accusation now. It's troubled me ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Last summer after a training camp practice, I had a conversation with Ben Roethlisberger. He told me that if I were to head back to his dorm room, I'd have the chance to meet Hines Ward. Excited to meet my hero, I decided to stay back and go. Around 8 at night, I went to Big Ben's room. When I arrived, candles were lit and the lights were off. I asked him what he was doing. He replied and said this is how Hines does things. Too excited about the chance to meet Hines, I didn't think twice about it. Me and Ben had a few drinks waiting on Hines because he had to shower, eat, and call his wife and son. Well, I drank a little bit more. After that, I felt Big Ben trying stuff. I said no. He kept doing it. He then proceded to rape me. I am coming clean now.

Well since everyone is accusing him, I might as well now!
              Yeah...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

TMZ says the alleged assault occurred in the ladies' room.

How drunk/stupid would you have to be?

"Gee, no one will ever see this?"

Either the accuser is not credible, or Ben is incredibly dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                  TMZ says the alleged assault occurred in the ladies' room.

How drunk/stupid would you have to be?

"Gee, no one will ever see this?"

Either the accuser is not credible, or Ben is incredibly dumb.
                  Maybe a bit of both.

Comment

He is going deep whether you like it or not.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

ESPN has said nothing yet

If his name was Mike Irvin, we would have seen it on the bottomline already

Comment

Is Big Ben mormon? It would make sense imo

Comment

Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
                          Is Big Ben mormon? It would make sense imo
                          No just a MORON.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Mmmm Missy Peregrym. Was there something else to talk about when it comes to Captain Caveman McRape?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm wondering if he got the nickname "Big Ben" for another reason. Maybe he is just to much for these girls to handle and they are "assualted" due to not being able to handle the size. :o

Actually he is just keeping his streak alive of having an eventfull offseason. It just wouldn't be right if he didn't do something stupid.

Comment

lol if this actually happened, im giving my roommate (from pittsburgh) so much **** for the rest of his life. he wanted to order a miami of ohio big ben jersey hahaa
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information