No announcement yet.

Big ben accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a feeling, could be wrong, ( probably is), but I think Big Ben might be in a little bit of trouble here.

Could easily see this going to trial if Roethlisberger doesn't settle.

Getting accused by one female of a rape several years ago is one thing.

To have it happen again sounds like Big Ben is living his private life a little foul, IMO.

Comment

well he sure does look like a rapist.

RIP ST

Comment

I can't imagine why these women, assuming they actually do consider themselves rape victims, would be interested in civil litigation.

Like, if I got raped by some guy, I'd want him to go to prison. So he could get raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
          I can't imagine why these women, assuming they actually do consider themselves rape victims, would be interested in civil litigation.

Like, if I got raped by some guy, I'd want him to go to prison. So he could get raped.
          Because it is much easier to get someone (especially a famous someone) convicted in civil court.
          OJ was found "Not Guilty" by criminal courts but guilty by civil. The burden of evidence is lower. So say she has marks that show she did have sex but not bad enough to say outright forced, might have a better shot at providing a guilty verdict in civil courts.
          Unless they have a mountain of fool proof lock evidence, they will not take a celebrity to criminal court like they did with OJ and we saw how that turned out.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=163117

Girls Myspace.

Comment

Military school...interesting possibly adding to her credibility?

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

From what I have gathered, she didn't know his name, but knew his exact height and weight. They were apparently bar hopping that night. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  From what I have gathered, she didn't know his name, but knew his exact height and weight. They were apparently bar hopping that night. Hmm.
                  Well, when youre as big as he is, its easier to guess. Take one look at the guy and you know youre guessing easily 230. Especially if he is on top of you. Height isnt hard to guess.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

That sounds like a load of bullcrap, you can estimate height and weight, but by now most people know who Ben is with him being a two time winning SB QB and girls just dont go bar hopping with any guy they dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      Well, when youre as big as he is, its easier to guess. Take one look at the guy and you know youre guessing easily 230. Especially if he is on top of you. Height isnt hard to guess.
                      I understand that, but to say he is exactly 6'5 241(his listed size I believe), then that's kinda weird IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                        That sounds like a load of bullcrap, you can estimate height and weight, but by now most people know who Ben is with him being a two time winning SB QB and girls just dont go bar hopping with any guy they dont know.
                        They do if he is throwing cash around at the bar.
                        I know plenty of GIRLS who wouldnt know who he is if they saw him in person.
                        I know its hard for us to imagine people not knowing who he is but if youre not into the football culture, it is. He is not Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. He is not on the TV 24/7 doing commercials.
                        Hell, I knew a kid who was a freshman in college when I was a senior who had never heard of Chris Farley.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

I understand that, but to say he is exactly 6'5 241(his listed size I believe), then that's kinda weird IMO.
                          That is weird. Where did you see she actually said 241?
                          The 6'5 is not too weird, anyone over 6-3 usually just gets guessed as 6-5 or 7ft lol. My friend is almost 6-7 and everyone just guesses 6-5.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

This is the second accusation it is becoming highly suspicious. I believed him the first time, now I am not sure about these two accusations.

Comment

yeah thats what nfl.com has

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                That is weird. Where did you see she actually said 241?
                                The 6'5 is not too weird, anyone over 6-3 usually just gets guessed as 6-5 or 7ft lol. My friend is almost 6-7 and everyone just guesses 6-5.
                                I'll try to find the link. JMO, but she knew he lived there in the offseason and that he just got into a civil suit with another chick and she wanted money. JMO and I know I am probably wrong, but she probably saw him and saw dollar signs.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a dumbass and should'nt be putting himself in these types of situations. I can't wait untill all the details come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information