Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben has to be more mature then that.

Comment

All I'm going to say is that two allegations in a short period of time has to be a little worrying. The fact that he likes to go out bar hopping like a big shot is probably not the best thing for him to be doing, because **** like this seems to happen. Yes he should be free and able to do that if he wishes, but people are shitheads and this kind of scandal will pop up.

I hope he's innocent, and I hope he gets his name cleared.

Comment

Didn't Peyton have some allegations like this early in his career too?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Lol, the allegation that he mooned a girl in college?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            I pretty sure he just has the same problem Chuck Norris has. He winked at a girl, she got knocked up. Didnt know what to do. lol.
            All kidding aside, I cant remember back that far.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              Well, when youre as big as he is, its easier to guess. Take one look at the guy and you know youre guessing easily 230. Especially if he is on top of you. Height isnt hard to guess.
              You have some experience with 230 lbs men on top of you, I understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                You have some experience with 230 lbs men on top of you, I understand?
                Well in my high school wrestling days...yeah.

But in this sense Imthe 230 lbs man on top.
                So yeah I know a woman can get a pretty damn accurate guess from that.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

no means yes and yes means anal

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
                    I can't imagine why these women, assuming they actually do consider themselves rape victims, would be interested in civil litigation.

Like, if I got raped by some guy, I'd want him to go to prison. So he could get raped.
                    They would want to see the guy punished, taking money away from him is punishment, not as much as jail but definitely stings.

It is also easier to move on in life if you have lots of money.

Comment

Question: Why does someone with two Super Bowl rings and millions of dollars even need to rape a girl?

Why are beautiful women not simply throwing themselves at him? Something is wrong in America if a Super Bowl winning quarterback can't just go out and screw any chick he wants.

Comment

Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile. Alot become schizophrentic and afraid of the person who has raped them. So for her to not only to come forward so fast, but to not seek jailtime and only money, thats just strange and full of **** to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile. Alot become schizophrentic and afraid of the person who has raped them. So for her to not only to come forward so fast, but to not seek jailtime and only money, thats just strange and full of **** to say the least.
                          so you wouldnt have said if she waited; why did she wait so long she is just looking for money?

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile.
                            You and I have VERY different definitions of funny.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Dude... You can't be serious.

The first one sounded like total BS, that chick seemed a little loopy. This one not so much.

And it's not like Steelers don't have a thing for abusing women.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                so you wouldnt have said if she waited; why did she wait so long she is just looking for money?
                                It wouldnt make sense at all, the whole point of bringing it public would be to do damage to that person's reputation and to make them suffer, it wouldnt be to let them fork over a small portion of their salary and to forget about it. Would that make sense at all?

I only stated that they wait because its something that demoralizes victims and is hard to revert back to normal from a life changing event. My mom was diagnosed with schizophrenia when she was young and its something that chronically affects your life, people just shut down completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information