Boldin TRADED to the Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    So no balls and cheap try getting a date in that situation...
    I actually meant that maybe Boldin wasn't interested in signing a long term deal with KC, not that they were cheap. But that could be what happened too.
    Last edited by Basileus777; 03-05-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I would love to add Walter also. We needed some size at wr real bad.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'm so jealous, this was really nothing at all. 3rd and 4th but you get a 5th back and get an established 100 catch WR who fits your team perfectly. If Walter signs too watch out, I'd probably put Baltimore in the AFC championship game honestly.

Great move by them, I love it. For some reason I felt the Cards could of gotten more.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Good deal for both teams, it's been coming for a while now but still sucks to see him go. One of my favourite players and I hope he goes on to shine for the Ravens.

Comment

Bud Adams needs to give up ownership ......

Comment

This will make the Steeler-Raven game a lot more fun to watch.

Comment

He's still got to stay healthy though, it's been a big problem for him with little nagging injuries, but if they could land Walter I absolutely love this move.

Switching subjects, is Jacoby Jones taking over #2 WR duties in Houston or no? I've always liked him.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think Boldin will do well in Baltimore. It was appearent that the Ravens wanted a WR going into FA. I think they made a good choice going with Boldin as opposed to T.O.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    I think Boldin will do well in Baltimore. It was appearent that the Ravens wanted a WR going into FA. I think they made a good choice going with Boldin as opposed to T.O.
                    That would be pretty ******** to go TO. He isn't good anymore. At all.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything regarding Kevin Walter? He'd be such a great addition opposite of Boldin, but rumor is, he wants a Nate Burleson type deal, if Baltimore gives it to him, then that means they'd be pretty much done in free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                        That would be pretty ******** to go TO. He isn't good anymore. At all.
                        I still disagree with people on this. He hasn't had anybody who could get him the ball the last two years.

His last year in Dallas he still caught 10 touchdowns and had over 1000 yards receiving with 439058304985 year old Brad Johnson throwing to him for half the season.

He still averaged 15 ypc the past two seasons, too which is a pretty ******* high number for somebody who is supposed to be slowing down.
                        Last edited by yourfavestoner; 03-05-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Cards mad a bad trade

I am sorry, but they either needed to get a 1st from the Ravens or a 2nd and 4th from them. Maybe not both this year, but to get a 3rd and 4th and then have to give up a 5th and one of the best WR in the league, who is in the prime of his career, not good. Great deal for the Ravens, I wouldn't be shocked if they still drafted a WR in the 1st anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by superfly69 View Post
                            I am sorry, but they either needed to get a 1st from the Ravens or a 2nd and 4th from them. Maybe not both this year, but to get a 3rd and 4th and then have to give up a 5th and one of the best WR in the league, who is in the prime of his career, not good. Great deal for the Ravens, I wouldn't be shocked if they still drafted a WR in the 1st anyway.
                            He's an injury prone 30 year old that needed an extension, his value was far from its peak.

Comment

sir you clearly havent watched boldin in 3 years

Comment

And what did the Cowboys give up for Roy Williams again compared to this? I know Roy is younger and doesn’t have the injury concerns of Boldin but still...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information