Boldin TRADED to the Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    There is not a WR worth the 5th pick Dez is not that good.

I'm one of the few Chiefs fans that could live with an OT.
    This makes me laugh. Dez is absolutely very good and is arguably a top 5 football player in this entire draft. I know many, such as myself and ThePudge, have him as #3 behind the two big DT's. Make no mistake, Dez Bryant is a very good prospect, and completely worthy of the #5 overall pick.

Whether KC takes him or not is a completely different matter.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
      lols. I've said in multiple threads that I could see OT being the pick, and I'm fine with pretty much any position, but I'd PREFER it to be Berry or McClain.

Yeah, you're one of the few that could live with it though.
      You freak out any time people say the Chiefs should take Russell Okung.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        And you guys still want Berry and McClain.
        Yes I do

10C

Comment

Dez is worthy enough of the pick imo. The best business for you should be a trade with SF.

SF moves to #5, gets Berry
          KC gets McClain at #13 and Benn at #17

Comment

You freak out any time people say the Chiefs should take Russell Okung.
            Freak out? No.

Suggest that there are better picks? Absolutely.

You want to talk freak out? You admit that the Chiefs aren't active in FA, but then when we're actually not, it's the end of days.

I promise you that the world will still be spinning when you wake up tomorrow.
            Last edited by vidae; 03-05-2010, 08:31 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Well sorry for wanting our 60 million dollar QB to have a few weapons I'm not asking for the moon, I don't want to be the Skins.

Comment

I absolutely agree that he needs help around him, but I went into this offseason expecting nothing and being pleasantly surprised if we happened to add someone.

This is how it was last year and this is how I think it'll continue to be run under Pioli. I'm trusting Pioli right now because I think he knows what to do to build a winning organization.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  i disagree, i feel like Boldin was always better in the slot and I have the same opinion with Doucet. Breaston is such a great route runner and is so good on deep ins/outs I like to keep him on the outside
                  Breaston definitely proved he can be successful on the outside during his breakout season. In the end I think it's going to be pretty flexible where those two line up on any given play but Breaston is probably going to be the one out there on two WR sets. I am pretty high on Doucet though so would like him to get the opportunity to show his worth.

Comment

Well sorry for wanting our 60 million dollar QB to have a few weapons I'm not asking for the moon, I don't want to be the Skins.
                    Don't worry. You guys can take Dez Bryant at #5.

But instead you're going to take Bulaga.

Comment

Chiefs fans are going crazy !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

your desire or not, if I'm Boldin, I want to go the Ravens who actually made the play offs and have a comparatively high chance of being a contender. I'm not knocking the chiefs organization I just feel like you guys are right in the middle of building the foundation for your team over the next 10 years. And I don't think a 30 year old receiver would want to be a part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
                          Chiefs fans are going crazy !
                          I think it's a bit premature but I'm not upset about not making many moves. I would have really liked Dansby, but not for what he signed for.

Another quiet FA for the Chiefs and that's fine with me.

ps. HI WOOT! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                            your desire or not, if I'm Boldin, I want to go the Ravens who actually made the play offs and have a comparatively high chance of being a contender. I'm not knocking the chiefs organization I just feel like you guys are right in the middle of building the foundation for your team over the next 10 years. And I don't think a 30 year old receiver would want to be a part of that.
                            I don't really think you have any say so when your traded, Boldin wasn't a FA. I doubt Vrabel wanted to be apart of the Chiefs and Seymour wanted to go to the Raiders either.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              outside of JC Cassel has the worst supporting cast in football
                              The phins and Titans disagree

Comment

The Cards got punked, cause they got a ham sandwich and an 18 pack for one of the better, more consistent WRs of the past seven years. When they had the opportunity to trade him, at a ridiculous value, they were too proud and kept him, despite his numerous attempts at getting out of there.

And no, the Cards don't rape at making mid rounders starters. In the past four drafts, the only notables past the second round are Steve Breaston and Tim Hightower. So yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information