Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlos Dansby lands in Miami

Adam Schefter
    By tomorrow, LB Karlos Dansby is expected to finalize an agreement with Miami. But all indications are that Dansby will be a Dolphin.
    Local Miami reporter
    Source says the Dolphins will have a deal done with Dansby by tomorrow morning. Both sides are very optimistic it will be done.
    Here's the numbers, folks: Source says it will be five years, 43 million with 22 guaranteed, making him the highest paid LB in the league.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

wow dansby got paid big

Comment

22 guaranteed, yeah it's an uncapped year allright!

Good signing though, Fins needed some speed at linebacker.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Great signing. Really wanted him in KC, but I don't know I would have paid that.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

He's not actually the highest paid, Darlington corrected himself. He's 3rd I believe.

Comment

Supposedly Parcells LOVES what Dansby brings to the table and was willing to hand out the dough in order to sign him. Also if he would have left to visit another team there was no way he wouldve been back.

Comment

WOW THATS A LOW PRICE

....NOT

Comment

He will make $9 million per year over the first three years, source says.
                From Darlington's twitter.

Comment

I would have been shocked had he got out of Miami with out a deal.

Comment

Big Money Big Money, no whammies!

Comment

Parcells strikes again. Love the move and I am sure Miami fans do as well besides all the money you threw at him but still a great compliment to Porter.
                      Him in a Miami jersey just seems sick as it is, but as far at that division it was smart with the Jets having a dominant run game and looking to be the team to beat in the future because NE could very well take a step back as they kind of showed last year.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                        Parcells strikes again. Love the move and I am sure Miami fans do as well besides all the money you threw at him but still a great compliment to Porter.
                        Him in a Miami jersey just seems sick as it is, but as far at that division it was smart with the Jets having a dominant run game and looking to be the team to beat in the future because NE could very well take a step back as they kind of showed last year.
                        Porter got cut today.

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                          Porter got cut today.
                          O, well thats a shame. I would have defintely kept him another 1 or 2 years.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                            Porter got cut today.
                            I hope it ends up a Dansby for Porter swap.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                              O, well thats a shame. I would have defintely kept him another 1 or 2 years.
                              he did nothing but trash the team all offseason because Sparano wanted to give Wake more time next year, he had to go.

As for Dansby, this was probably the worst kept secret ever IMO. Last year we really wanted Dansby but he got franchised, and all I've heard about the last couple of seasons is how Parcells has done nothing but praise Dansby for his play and leadership.

An interesting thing though, an article came out a week or two ago saying that Miami viewed Dansby as the SOLB in Mike Nolan's defense. Either way, he'll be a huge upgrade for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information