No announcement yet.

Giants sign Antrel Rolle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now if they get McClain or Weatherspoon, they'll be in an awfully good position.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It's cool, Eagles. Sit on your asses, twiddle your thumbs, and cut your best linebacker while you watch the best free agents sign elsewhere.
      FA is very overrated
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
        FA is very overrated
        Are 'Skins fans allowed to say that?
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well they would have the most knowledge about that.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

ex cards getting way overpaid today

he is a playmaker but not worth that kind of money

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post

As you say that, from Twitter:

via @TheBlueScreen

Also said Cards "went toe-to-toe" with Giants. In fact a source said Cards matched Giants offer. Rolle preferred #NYG.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Happy to see one team picking ahead of Dallas crossing Safety off their list. :D

Comment

Madieu Williams was overpaid. So was Gibril Wilson. So is Antrel Rolle. It doesn't matter at all the way contracts are structured.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Madieu Williams was overpaid. So was Gibril Wilson. So is Antrel Rolle. It doesn't matter at all the way contracts are structured.
                    Its matters to Packers fans wanting Nick Collins locked up long term :(

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Happy to see one team picking ahead of Dallas crossing Safety off their list. :D
                      If you guys take Earl, i cant even imagine what ill do.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Are 'Skins fans allowed to say that?

He would know better than most the folly of trying to sign your way into contention.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post

You really think Dansby was overpaid? Considering contracts increase every free agency, I think someone as versatile as him is worth the money. He's not that old either.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                            If you guys take Earl, i cant even imagine what ill do.
                            There's no way he falls all the way to where we're at. Maybe if we trade up, but the last time i saw him trade up in the first round was to get Anthony Spencer, and that was into the late first. Every time we have had high picks, we're looking to move down.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                              You really think Dansby was overpaid? Considering contracts increase every free agency, I think someone as versatile as him is worth the money. He's not that old either.
                              ya i deff think he was overpaid, hard to say in this situation but i know i wouldnt exactly be happy if the cardinals gave him 8+ mil per over 5 years with 60% of it guaranteed, he will be a good player for you though

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                There's no way he falls all the way to where we're at. Maybe if we trade up, but the last time i saw him trade up in the first round was to get Anthony Spencer, and that was into the late first. Every time we have had high picks, we're looking to move down.
                                Thats what i meant, i can really see Jerry falling in love with Earl, he's a good guy and a great instinctive football player although his body doesnt fit his position. Earl is a Texas guy, if that makes any difference which it probably does by a very meager amount, i think Jerry will make a move for a guy that can take advantage of good pass rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information