Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants sign Antrel Rolle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Now if they get McClain or Weatherspoon, they'll be in an awfully good position.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      It's cool, Eagles. Sit on your asses, twiddle your thumbs, and cut your best linebacker while you watch the best free agents sign elsewhere.
      FA is very overrated
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by 21ST View Post
        FA is very overrated
        Are 'Skins fans allowed to say that?
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

        [@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

        Comment


        • #34
          Well they would have the most knowledge about that.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #35
            ex cards getting way overpaid today

            he is a playmaker but not worth that kind of money

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              ex cards getting way overpaid today

              he is a playmaker but not worth that kind of money
              As you say that, from Twitter:

              via @TheBlueScreen

              Also said Cards "went toe-to-toe" with Giants. In fact a source said Cards matched Giants offer. Rolle preferred #NYG.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #37
                Happy to see one team picking ahead of Dallas crossing Safety off their list. :D

                Comment


                • #38
                  Madieu Williams was overpaid. So was Gibril Wilson. So is Antrel Rolle. It doesn't matter at all the way contracts are structured.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Madieu Williams was overpaid. So was Gibril Wilson. So is Antrel Rolle. It doesn't matter at all the way contracts are structured.
                    Its matters to Packers fans wanting Nick Collins locked up long term :(

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Happy to see one team picking ahead of Dallas crossing Safety off their list. :D
                      If you guys take Earl, i cant even imagine what ill do.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Are 'Skins fans allowed to say that?

                        He would know better than most the folly of trying to sign your way into contention.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          ex cards getting way overpaid today

                          he is a playmaker but not worth that kind of money
                          You really think Dansby was overpaid? Considering contracts increase every free agency, I think someone as versatile as him is worth the money. He's not that old either.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                            If you guys take Earl, i cant even imagine what ill do.
                            There's no way he falls all the way to where we're at. Maybe if we trade up, but the last time i saw him trade up in the first round was to get Anthony Spencer, and that was into the late first. Every time we have had high picks, we're looking to move down.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                              You really think Dansby was overpaid? Considering contracts increase every free agency, I think someone as versatile as him is worth the money. He's not that old either.
                              ya i deff think he was overpaid, hard to say in this situation but i know i wouldnt exactly be happy if the cardinals gave him 8+ mil per over 5 years with 60% of it guaranteed, he will be a good player for you though

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                There's no way he falls all the way to where we're at. Maybe if we trade up, but the last time i saw him trade up in the first round was to get Anthony Spencer, and that was into the late first. Every time we have had high picks, we're looking to move down.
                                Thats what i meant, i can really see Jerry falling in love with Earl, he's a good guy and a great instinctive football player although his body doesnt fit his position. Earl is a Texas guy, if that makes any difference which it probably does by a very meager amount, i think Jerry will make a move for a guy that can take advantage of good pass rush.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information