No announcement yet.

Rank the AFC East and their likely records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems unlikely that this would happen, but I really think the Jets are going to be bad. Pennington has never strung together two solid seasons. All the teams in this divison have tough schedules. I hate the Patriots, but I think they can sweep the division this year.

NE:11-5
    Buff:7-9
    Mia:6-10
    NYJ:4-12
    Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

Pats 13-3
      Jets 8-8
      Dolphins 6-10
      Bills 5-11

Comment

Originally posted by WooWoo21 View Post
        Seems unlikely that this would happen, but I really think the Jets are going to be bad. Pennington has never strung together two solid seasons. All the teams in this divison have tough schedules. I hate the Patriots, but I think they can sweep the division this year.

NE:11-5
        Buff:7-9
        Mia:6-10
        NYJ:4-12
        There's no way the Jets will be that bad. And I'm not being a homer. But 4-12 is ridiculous. Pennington could be out for the season and we wouldn't do that poorly. I could see us going about 6-10 but that is about as bad as it would get. No more than 6 losses, no more than 10 wins, and I think we'll be right in the middle. People are a little too high on the Jets this year and I think we will take a slight step back. But you have to keep in mind we won 10 games last year and the team was not very talented, but well coached. We're the same thing this year, but we have a run game. The schedule could be tougher, but we did lose games to some very good teams and were in almost every game (not Jacksonville).

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information