Originally posted by TimDris View Post

idk what jets jersey to get now tho.
    Teemu Selanne.

Comment

the only acceptable jersey for jets fans is Emerson Boozer

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
        wtf are the jets doing, if they let little Leon go, they're crazy.
        I love leon as much as the next jets' fan, but it's hardly crazy. I would say that getting a 2nd rounder from a player who was originally a 4th rounder, coming off major leg surgery, who has yet to show on the field if he has any physical or psychological ramifications and is going to be 28 is a pretty decent bargain. I do not want to lose leon, but it's hardly the end of the world.

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        actually he will be playing CF alot, Wilson covers TEs man to man
        If playing CF is going to be his main job, he can be a solid contributor. I just personally don't feel you will see that pro-bowl level of play outside of this year. He's going to be pissed and want to stroke his ego, but I don't see that lasting too long.

Used to love the guy, but ever since the Jets' FO said that he needs to focus more on football and not as much on movies, modeling etc. and he responded with, well if they're gonna tell me not to do certain things than they can pay my bills, I lost all respect for him. The dude received $20+ million in guarantees, what the hell bills can't he pay??? It's that type of attitude that lost his respect in the lockerroom and with the fans. I hope he plays well for ya, I'm just glad he's off our team.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

George Steinbrenner must be Tanny's favorite idol.

Rhodes had played well under Edwards and Mangini but not under Ryan. What difference? Both Edwards and Mangini relied on pass rushing only. Ryan brought in blitz and stunts. Cardinals have strong pass rushing to work with zone defense so Rhodes should rebound back nicely over there in Arizona. And that is for just 4th round and 7th round picks?

Broncos and Chiefs could be in the Rhodes sweepstakes easily. Driven up the price.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
            ive been sticking with the vintage jerseys recently. mats sundin nordiques jersey ftw!

idk what jets jersey to get now tho. mangold would be pretty cool.
            Please don't.

Comment

YES!!!! The Cardinals will NOT be swiping a Safety off the board one pick ahead of the Cowboys!!! Jets pick after us too, so Woooo hooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                YES!!!! The Cardinals will NOT be swiping a Safety off the board one pick ahead of the Cowboys!!! Jets pick after us too, so Woooo hooo!!
                If I were the Cowboys, I'd grab Jared Gaither with that 1st round tender.

23 year old franchise LT who is only worth a 1st rounder, who is a monster in size and ability?

Its a no brainer to me. He's better than all the LTs in this draft outside of Anthony Davis and perhaps Bulaga.

You'd get your Flozell replacement and not break a sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

23 year old franchise LT who is only worth a 1st rounder, who is a monster in size and ability?

Its a no brainer to me. He's better than all the LTs in this draft outside of Anthony Davis and perhaps Bulaga.

Cowboys should do that, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

You must not have been visiting the Cowboys discussion lately. I'm all for that. But what's got my attention is that, the rumors say it might not even cost a 1st rounder. Imagine that!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information