No announcement yet.

Bears SB Contenders now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bears have to get some O-linemen and they need to get young on defense.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I dont think almost anyone would argue that Julius Peppers is the best defensive player in the game. One of the better ends whens hes on, sure. The best free agent, most likely, but best defensive player in the game, no.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I dont think almost anyone would argue that Julius Peppers is the best defensive player in the game. One of the better ends whens hes on, sure. The best free agent, most likely, but best defensive player in the game, no.
        He argued the most talented, not best, which he probably is. Look at his combination of size and speed, it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
          He argued the most talented, not best, which he probably is. Look at his combination of size and speed, it's ridiculous.
          Neat, I wonder if he gets brownie points for that?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I don't think there is anyone that really stands out as the best.

I'd probably say Jared Allen and then Peppers. The guy isn't just really talented, he's also very productive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I don't think they're that good. I don't trust Cutler very much.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Hes definitely one of the more talented, but id pick Revis, Polomolu, P willie, Hayensworth, Wilfork, over him. I'm sure theres more but those ones just come to mind off the top of my head. When hes on, hes a beast, but thats the problem, I have to use "when hes on".

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

There isn't a chance in hell I would take any safety or inside linebacker over an elite pass rusher and the numbers back that up.

Revis, again, great corner, but the best corner in the game isn't going to have the same impact as an elite pass rusher.

Haynesworth is an understandable choice, although it's interesting that you don't like Peppers due to lack of consistant motor but would take Haynesworth over him.

Vince Wilfork....GTFO...

I'd probably add Ware to my list of Allen and Peppers, but I can understand people that would argue Revis or Willis, I just don't think their positions justify it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    There isn't a chance in hell I would take any safety or inside linebacker over an elite pass rusher and the numbers back that up.

Revis, again, great corner, but the best corner in the game isn't going to have the same impact as an elite pass rusher.

Haynesworth is an understandable choice, although it's interesting that you don't like Peppers due to lack of consistant motor but would take Haynesworth over him.

Vince Wilfork....GTFO...

I'd probably add Ware to my list of Allen and Peppers, but I can understand people that would argue Revis or Willis, I just don't think their positions justify it.
                    Hayensworth yeah ive heard takes plays off, but that titans D with him in their made them a top defense so I took that into consideration, they were not half as good when he missed playing time. Wilfork, I'm a pats homer but the guy is such a presence for us. Peppers disappears in games, almost completely, but then can go have a six sacks game ( sounds weird). Whenever a DB seems to have disappeared, its normally a good thing. I just dont share the same love for the guy most do, said it in the pats forums too.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

DeMarcus Ware, Jared Allen, P-Willie, Darrelle Revis, and Gary Guyton would all be on my team before Peppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                        DeMarcus Ware, Jared Allen, P-Willie, Darrelle Revis, and Gary Guyton would all be on my team before Peppers.
                        lol, I wouldnt go that far, but yeah my feelings above pretty much sum it up.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

So much fail that he's not even being mentioned.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Haha, Peppers is so underrated.
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Underrated? He's a whiny diva who acted like a douche until he got his pay day.

Talented? Absolutely. One of the most talented defensive players in the NFL? Sure, I'll give you that. Is he going to give you 100%? No, he won't, and I don't think he ever will again.

Great signing, he will make the Bears better, but not Super Bowl bound better.

Now I'll tell you how I really feel..
                              Last edited by vidae; 03-08-2010, 01:45 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I loved woodson this year, hes just a bit old which is why he didnt just spring to mind. And again, I agree peppers is talented, but thats not his problem.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information