No announcement yet.

Vikings Will Not Make Playoffs In 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^My reaction when neither the Bears or the Packers make it to the Championship Game^^

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hahahahaha I love this thread so much.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        When you have a season like ours, you learn to appreciate the little things, like Rodgers not making the Pro Bowl.
        the day the pro bowl actually matters is the day that post would affect me, like the Vikings still not having a qb.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          the day the pro bowl actually matters is the day that post would affect me, like the Vikings still not having a qb.
          You obviously didn't watch the game tonight. JOE WEBBZZ IS TEH FUTUREZZ!!11!!

Bonekrusher.

Comment

You obviously didn't watch the game tonight. JOE WEBBZZ IS TEH FUTUREZZ!!11!!
            no, i wasn't. I was too busy writing down the list of names of our roster that had injuries for the next meeting, the list was pretty long i might add.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              no, i wasn't. I was too busy writing down the list of names of our roster that had injuries for the next meeting, the list was pretty long i might add.
              You don't say? I didn't hear that, why haven't I heard anyone complaining about that? I would have liked to know this...

Bonekrusher.

Comment

You don't say? I didn't hear that, why haven't I heard anyone complaining about that? I would have liked to know this...
                it hasn't played any major role in derailing our season, since we're going to the playoffs and winning the superbowl too while we're at it.

Comment

• Thank you, Monomach, for making this thread as wide as possible.

Anyone that followed the NFL could have told you that the Vikings would not have made the playoffs this year following the ******* Brett Favre ****.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• McKinnie is trash so what does it matter if he gets older.
                    I was wrong... he somehow managed to go to a level beyond trash by getting older.

Also... rc3 I hate you now for being some kind of incoherent Nostradamus. I now know why our season fell to pieces on some kind of historical level.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      I can play this game too. Didn't the Packers lose to the Lions third string QB like three weeks ago? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                      Since the Bears beat them by like 30 it also tells me they are 40 points better than the Eagles!

Comment

• Since the Bears beat them by like 30 it also tells me they are 40 points better than the Eagles!
                        And you thrashed us who beat the Eagles so maybe it's more like 50 points!

And again we win when we rush as much as we pass... it's some kind of super mystery that Childress just couldn't work out. I swear if we had a decent coach we could have actually won the North...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information