Vikings Will Not Make Playoffs In 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    The Lions will win six to seven wins? Well no **** they will win wins. I would love to see a team lose wins however.
    As long as you believe in the invisible nothing is unpossible.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I typically don't like this guy's threads but I want to agree with him on this.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
        The Vikings will not make the playoffs because of the NFC North getting stronger with the Vikings getting weaker. Chicago got better, the Packers will be great and the Lions will win six to seven wins. Both lines are aging, the secondary is weak, the running game got weaker and Favre might not return.
        Now i understand why this guy has so much negative rep....
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350">

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Plus, he hasn't even branched off into the off topic section yet.

Once that happens, we may be in for a treat.
            I miss Off Topic...

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              How so? CJ had more catches, tds and yards than Peterson
              He also carried most of the load and has a way better OL. I lol'd at the point that RC said that the Vikings don't have much offense when they have one of the most potent offenses in the league.

Comment

I kind of wish he wasn't just a Packer proponent. Sometimes I'm tempted to (and do) post a reply about why it really is possible for Aaron Rodgers to throw for 45 touchdowns.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The Raiders won't make the playoffs in 2010. But that's nothing new.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

I mean, anything is possible, and I really think the Packers will be a headache next year, but I still have trouble seeing the Vikings missing the playoffs with or without Favre as long as Frazier comes back. That pass-rush is just crushing.

Comment

As a Vikings fan, I realize that we probably have 1, maybe 2 years left of our defense being good, but c'mon. Next season, we could throw Spergeon Wynn back there and get 8 wins. Way too much talent on that team to not make the playoffs.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Dude, I think your memory of Spergon Wynn is a little generous.

Comment

Brett Favre only improved our record by two wins. TJack or Rosenfail can win at least 10 games.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
                            Dude, I think your memory of Spergon Wynn is a little generous.
                            Figure of speech, haha. That was the ugliest QB performance I had seen since Kirby Freeman went 1-13 with 3 INTs against NC State for Miami in 2007.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Didn't you guys have an easy schedule? And also really good luck with injuries? Not saying this was the case for the Vikings, but some teams get to the playoffs mainly because they happened to be the healthiest team that year. I remember seeing stats (a graph) that showed a strong negative correlation between # of games missed by starters and wins.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                Brett Favre only improved our record by two wins. TJack or Rosenfail can win at least 10 games.
                                You do realize that once Favre is gone, you're going to be back to eight in the box, don't you? Favre made a huge difference on that offense, and despite the progression of your recievers this year, there is a large gap between your offense with Favre, and your offense with Jackson or Rosenfail.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information