No announcement yet.

Vikings Will Not Make Playoffs In 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious, who is the Viking's #2 RB now that Taylor is gone?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Probably Albert Young.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Probably Albert Young.
        It's Albert Young for now, but I could see them spending an early pick on an RB and there's always those LT and Westbrook rumors.

As far as how good Albert Young actually is, he's not Chester Taylor, that's for sure. He's a similar back in terms of style, but I just don't think we can afford to bring Albert Young along as the #2 back next year with the roster we have now.

Damn, I'm gonna miss Chester. He was such a great blocker and receiver. That one hurt. **** you Chicago.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Yo I has to disagree on dis one. Da Vikings, dey should be makin da playoffs. If da Brett Favre be comin back dey should win da division again but if not dey should be a comfy wildcard.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Viking Fans you guys have to face reality that your team is just on the down slide and teams like the Lions and Packers are on the upswing.

Comment

The Raiders will win seven to nine games.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                The Raiders will win seven to nine games.
                your opinions suck. besides the packers one

Comment

So does yours!

Comment

So does yours!
                    i dont even know why you are here. Write a ******* blog.

Comment

Viking Fans you guys have to face reality that your team is just on the down slide and teams like the Lions and Packers are on the upswing.
                      Yes the Lions are on an upswing, from 0 wins in 2008 to 2 wins in 2009. That is a very harsh reality for the vikings fans to face.

Comment

i think RC3 is one of my favorite posters now.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                          Yes the Lions are on an upswing, from 0 wins in 2008 to 2 wins in 2009. That is a very harsh reality for the vikings fans to face.
                          I like the players they have. Probably be like the Cardinals where they amass talent with top picks year after year and one day the stars align and some good picks mix with some good coaching and they go to the superbowl. Who knows when that will be though. Maybe when Stafford is 29 and Calvin is 32.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            i dont even know why you are here. Write a ******* blog.
                            I'd read it.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                              Didn't you guys have an easy schedule? And also really good luck with injuries? Not saying this was the case for the Vikings, but some teams get to the playoffs mainly because they happened to be the healthiest team that year. I remember seeing stats (a graph) that showed a strong negative correlation between # of games missed by starters and wins.
                              So, you're saying someone actually had to make a graph to prove that the more starters lost because of injury, the fewer wins the team will likely have? Everyone give that man a round of applause. Hopefully he receives a prestigious "Duh!" award. ;)

Also, no RC3 thread will ever make it to the HoF. He's no GRF, so stop even mentioning it at the beginning of his threads. It seems it's happening a lot that whenever a goofy thread is made, someone has to pop in and go, "OMG! This is HoF worthy!" It's not. /Nofun McGee
                              Last edited by TitanHope; 03-08-2010, 06:59 PM.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I like this guys style. If he posted in the off topic he could be the west coast GRF.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information