Vikings Will Not Make Playoffs In 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    They (not you/we) won at Philly in a game that Kevin Kolb started and "played." Vick almost came back to beat the Packers by himself in a little over a half a game.
    When it's your team, it is WE, don't even pull that card YFS lol.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      When it's your team, it is WE, don't even pull that card YFS lol.
      Eh, all that does is foster the illusion that the team is inclusive when, really, the owners and players couldn't give two shits about the city they play for or the fans that live there as long as they keep spending their money.

We're spectators, not participants.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        LOL!
        We WON at Philly this season, and we outgained the Falcons in Atlanta a month ago, losing on a FG with seconds to go.
        I didn't realize wins and losses were by yardage and not points scored. Must have missed that memo. If only they were decided by Injuriezzzz

Comment

Eh, all that does is foster the illusion that the team is inclusive when, really, the owners and players couldn't give two shits about the city they play for or the fans that live there as long as they keep spending their money.

Let's not allow this to turn into a "can you say we" argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            Let's not allow this to turn into a "can you say we" argument.
            Okay, okay, okay.

And I'll admit, I do say it from time to time.

Comment

**** your technicalities lol, we are fans, your team is definitely referred to as "we". I don't care what the owners or players think, I am part of my team.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Wow yeah, the Vikings were bad this year, that's groundbreaking news and this thread definitely deserved to be regurgitated.

rc3 is not here anymore because he was an obvious troll. 99% of his comments were garbage. The 1% being this thread in which his guess was accurate.

Comment

LOL!
                  We WON at Philly this season, and we outgained the Falcons in Atlanta a month ago, losing on a FG with seconds to go.

Yeah, soooooo much better!
                  Vike99, go back to studying for your top-10 pick next April. The playoffs are of no concern for you guys for awhile.

Funny stuff from Vikes99ej.

My goodness your fanbase just gets worse and more obnoxious with each poster that joins.

Did Vikes even mention the Vikings? Also you beat the Eagles with one half of Kevin Kolb.
                  Last edited by yo123; 12-28-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

LOL!

Vike99, go back to studying for your top-10 pick next April. The playoffs are of no concern for you guys for awhile.

You are annoying me with this post, and your failure to remember Michael Vick almost taking The Eagles back in the second half. With Vick, they win that game and oh look, it's 0-2 vs the Eagles and Falcons.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• they did also lose against the BEARS! YEAH! TAKE THAT PACKER FANS!

Why we were saying RC3 is an idiot although his predictions were right?
                      cause they are based on nothing. Correlation doesnt mean causation.
                      Just because he threw **** at the wall and looked what sticked doesnt mean its great that he threw ****. Also, please please please stop posting anything ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post

By the way, are you aware that the Packers had injuries this year?
                        I find your assertion to be quite intriguing. Kindly tell me MOAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          Why we were saying RC3 is an idiot although his predictions were right?
                          cause they are based on nothing.
                          No, he based them on something, just not your pile of crap criteria.
                          Not everybody has to go along with your bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                            I find your assertion to be quite intriguing. Kindly tell me MOAR.
                            I assure you that it's true. They were apparently the victims of several major injuries.

Would you like to subscribe to my newsletter?

Comment

• Do you guys want to see the list? You might not know all of them but I assure you that they were all amazing players that would have led them to a 16-0 regular season.

Comment

LOL!

With a backup QB playing for the Eagles. If Mike Vick played the whole game, Eagles would have won.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information