Pacman Jones Attacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
    without the coke habit, but a similar situation with him hanging around the wrong crowd because thats what he knows and he feels like hes gotta keep it real.
    real what exactly ? ....I guess I'm to old...but I never understood what real thing they're talking about.

Comment

This man just cannot keep his hand out of the cookie jar, one way or another. Even if the jar finds his hand, instead of vice versa, he just can't keep it out.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It seems like trouble is always a short ways away for him.

Comment

wow.....he cant seem to stay out of trouble.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

espn had a nice story about him, i feel bad for him in a way.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I find it hard to have pity for a multi millioin dollar athlete who hit the "genetic lottery" (by being born with ability to run as fast as he does and jump as high as he can) who has the mindset of a 14 year old.

Pity should be reserved for those who can't help their condition (Cancer patients, M.S. and Parkinsons sufferers) not idiots who refuse to change
                their environment because of some false beleif about "keeping it real" (Which since no one has answered I'm gong to assume means being loyal to the lowlifes around you in your youth who have no ambition or talent themselves)

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
                  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

lol

Comment

NVM.Stupid

Comment

Mr Jones, Mike JONES. Pacs keepin this **** real, like they say, "you can take the n!gga out of the ghetto, but ya cant take the ghetto out of the n!gga" But seriously a pocket knife. That dipshit might as well die, what im wondering is what if he had a gun, and just shot Pac there, doesnt he have any body guards after what happened recently?

Comment

You don't wish this upon anyone..... Except maybe PacMan

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            GOOD, knock some sense in that Fumb Duck
                            Good post, exactly how I feel, you just said it better than I would have.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

the guy can do what ever the hell he wants with his life, whether or not you agree with it is completely different. but you shouldnt be wishing harm on a guy who is living his life the way he does because thats just close minded, we are all individuals and we all do things our own way.

Comment

wtf?

pacman cant catch a break

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information