A New Era in Football: Jim Sorgi to the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    It is not as ironic as a lactose intolerant dairy farmer, but trust me, as an English teacher, this does count as irony.
    Okay, I'm interested. How?

Comment

I'm not an English teacher, but the closest thing to irony here is that Sorgi, instead of getting his own shot to start, has to back up yet another Manning.

I still don't know if that qualifies as irony though and I really feel like I'm grasping as straws to rationalize the use of the word in this thread :p

Either way though, who really cares if someone said it's ironic and it's actually not? You don't need to be a pretentious word Nazi in a football thread. No one here really cares if you're a closet genius that can solve complex math problems on a chalk board in a hallway at Harvard.

Comment

ironic thread is ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
          I'm not an English teacher, but the closest thing to irony here is that Sorgi, instead of getting his own shot to start, has to back up yet another Manning.

I still don't know if that qualifies as irony though and I really feel like I'm grasping as straws to rationalize the use of the word in this thread :p

Either way though, who really cares if someone said it's ironic and it's actually not? You don't need to be a pretentious word Nazi in a football thread. No one here really cares if you're a closet genius that can solve complex math problems on a chalk board in a hallway at Harvard.
          Wait a second, that's from a movie! I recognize it! It's from Good Will Hunting!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I foresee a huge down year for Peyton next year. Without the best Qb in the league pushing him, he will fall apart. Peyton would only study all that film because he knew that he knew Sorgi was lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce on that starting spot. Sorgi failed to take down one Manning and now he is moving on to the next.

Watch out Eli. This could be you:

Jim Sorgi. Killing with kindness.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              So, freaking shot in the dark here, but do you maybe wanna do something sometime?
              sure thing baby, I'll let you finger my eyeballs if you're sweet enough.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

What a great football career! Get paid as much as a doctor for coming to work, and backing up a hall of famer in P. Manning, and now come back and back up Eli, and get paid a doctor's salary. That's amazing! Props to him and his career! I am not being sarcastic either. You have a stable job in a way, with good income, and at the end of your career you have enough money invested and your body is still intact.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information