Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans Witherspoon to sign 3 year contract.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzTitan View Post
    He's a leader like few other defenders in the league, and that will be missed, but the big plays got fewer and further between and it seems most games lately all that really stood out about Bulluck was times where he'd miss a tackle or a coverage assignment. He had a few great bat downs, some nice INTs, and I know the scheme doesn't lend itself to generating Bulluck sack or TFL stats, but I think we're at the stage now where he shouldn't have been given an automatic starter role anymore, regardless of the injury. In this sense the injury made things much easier for the Titans.
    I humbly disagree. I think Bulluck is still a playmaker, despite the scheme limitations he had. He was having a great season this past year, despite having a confused secondary behind him and an ineffective/injured DL in front of him. If Witherspoon takes over Bulluck's ROLB spot, then I think we'll see a noticeable downgrade at the position. Spoon is certainly a very good player, but I think he resembles Stephen Tulloch more than Bulluck. The guys over at TitansCentral are loco if they think he's a Bulluck clone. I'm not sure if any LB in the NFL is a Bulluck clone.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Gerald McRath has Bullucks gorrilla like arms.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        He was amazing in Carolina, average in St Louis, great in philly.

The only reason Philly dropped him is because they have bradley coming back.
        I wouldn't go that far. He finished off the year at WLB anyway so if anyone is getting the boot with Bradley coming back, it's Jeremiah Trotter. Witherspoon was very average with the eagles aside from one very good game. Honestly, he's not much of an upgrade over Akeem Jordan and was getting paid a lot more.

Comment

if hes half as good for yall as he was for us in Carolina youve got a great LB, good sign for the Titans

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            Gerald McRath has Bullucks gorrilla like arms.
            Yup! Seriously though, Bulluck's arms have to be at least 34-35 inches long. It's almost funny looking. He's reportedly dropped down to 220 lbs. since his ACL tear.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information