McNabb or Kolb going to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Why not? Think if they trade one pick for Mcnabb, maybe trade Hasselback for something? And trade the other first for Marshall... Arizona is no longer the team to beat in that division, 9ers maybe but if that happened..there in the playoffs. Now if they trade for Kolb,that could be something for him to wait after Hasselbacks is gone so not a lock.
    No team is going to give much of anything for Matt Hasselbeck if he was ever made available. He's been injured frequently over the past two seasons and he's entering the last year of his deal.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
      And you have David Garrard.

Hahaha x infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        And you have David Garrard.

Hahaha x infinity.
        True, but our head coach openly admits that Garrard is painfully average to the national media. Without a great team around him, he can't even make it far enough to choke down the stretch.

And he'll be replaced in the next year or two, which gives us some light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

True, but our head coach openly admits that Garrard is painfully average to the national media. Without a great team around him, he can't even make it far enough to choke down the stretch.

And he'll be replaced in the next year or two, which gives us some light at the end of the tunnel.
          By Tebowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Garrard was gagging all over himself against the Steelers in 07 until the team pulled it out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              You have Tony Romo.
              Can't complain... he continues to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Can't complain... he continues to progress.
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                We count on him crumbling every year.
                We count on Romo crumbling every year, too. It works out for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  We count on Romo crumbling every year, too. It works out for everyone.
                  How was the crumbling this year vs. the Saints and Eagles? ;)

Comment

I couldn't wait for Philadelphia to realize how stupid of a mistake they've made if they let McNabb walk.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

This thread makes me appreciate Aaron Rodgers even more... if that's even possible.

Comment

I'm not liking what i'm hearing from the Seahawks. Grantged it's all speculation but sounds to me like Pete wants to win now, even if it's not really winning. I'd rather see them build a team that is capable of getting to the superbowl and not an 8-8 team that they can say is an improvement.

My whole theory of building through the draft this year and not taking a QB till they can grab Jake Locker next year seems to be just that, my theory.

If McNab is a two year player that can be had for a 4th or 5th round pick then count me in, otherwise thanks but no thanks.

Comment

The Eagles should be able to get a 3rd round compensatory pick for McNabb when he leaves for free agency next season, they won't trade him for less.

Comment

The thread title is missing the "?".

The Seahawks are relentlessly working the phones because PA, PC, and JS all want/need to do some big things this offseason.

They have basically unlimited money to spend, a terrible team, and some nice trading pieces. Because of the new UFA rule, there aren't many guys out there they can sign so they are exploring every trade avenue there is.

It seems like a recipe for disaster to me - but at least they haven't pulled the trigger so quickly on anything stupid.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                              The thread title is missing the "?".

The Seahawks are relentlessly working the phones because PA, PC, and JS all want/need to do some big things this offseason.

They have basically unlimited money to spend, a terrible team, and some nice trading pieces. Because of the new UFA rule, there aren't many guys out there they can sign so they are exploring every trade avenue there is.

It seems like a recipe for disaster to me - but at least they haven't pulled the trigger so quickly on anything stupid.
                              So they're trying to become the West Coast Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                I'm not liking what i'm hearing from the Seahawks. Grantged it's all speculation but sounds to me like Pete wants to win now, even if it's not really winning. I'd rather see them build a team that is capable of getting to the superbowl and not an 8-8 team that they can say is an improvement.

My whole theory of building through the draft this year and not taking a QB till they can grab Jake Locker next year seems to be just that, my theory.

If McNab is a two year player that can be had for a 4th or 5th round pick then count me in, otherwise thanks but no thanks.
                                boooooo the hurt locker can go elsewhere
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information