McNabb or Kolb going to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
    I believe that you have absolutely no concept of trading players and picks. I also believe you value picks a lot more than players.

That is a completely moronic trade, and I would be fuming if that was listened by an Eagles staff member.
    I guess the entire world does that as well.

Chris Houston, a 2nd round pick, was traded for a swap in the 5th round after a couple of solid seasons. That's extremely nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      And I thank god for that before I go to bed every night.
      Amen, Amen!

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        I guess the entire world does that as well.

Chris Houston, a 2nd round pick, was traded for a swap in the 5th round after a couple of solid seasons. That's extremely nonsense.
        Except that Chris Houston sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
          You have no clue what your talking about, so I really don't know why I'm bothering responding, but if you think he really had a few "solid" seasons he would be going for a 6th round pick? It's obvious you haven't watched him at all. What round he was picked in has nothing to do with what round pick he was traded for, especially if they were going to cut the dude.

Furthermore, if you think the Eagles should trade Kolb to move up 10 places in the 1st round you need to stop coming up with trade proposals all together.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            I'm not liking what i'm hearing from the Seahawks. Granted it's all speculation but sounds to me like Pete wants to win now, even if it's not really winning. I'd rather see them build a team that is capable of getting to the superbowl and not an 8-8 team that they can say is an improvement.

My whole theory of building through the draft this year and not taking a QB till they can grab Jake Locker next year seems to be just that, my theory.

If McNab is a two year player that can be had for a 4th or 5th round pick then count me in, otherwise thanks but no thanks.
            This. Personally don't want McNabb, get Kolb or don't make the deal. It's stupid to replace Matt with McNabb. Thats like buying a car from 92, then upgrading to a car from 95. It has a little bit more life to it than the 92, but it could still break down at anytime.

We haven't even been through a draft with Carroll & Schneider and I already have no faith that they'll make the right decisions. Being as how Carroll has love affairs with players he doesn't get, don't be surprised to see him taking Clausen this year or Locker next year if he doesn't get Clausen.
            Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
              This. Personally don't want McNabb, get Kolb or don't make the deal. It's stupid to replace Matt with McNabb. Thats like buying a car from 92, then upgrading to a car from 95. It has a little bit more life to it than the 92, but it could still break down at anytime.

We haven't even been through a draft with Carroll & Schneider and I already have no faith that they'll make the right decisions. Being as how Carroll has love affairs with players he doesn't get, don't be surprised to see him taking Clausen this year or Locker next year if he doesn't get Clausen.
              Carroll had love affaired with Clausen? For Pete sakes, say this aint so.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                I couldn't wait for Philadelphia to realize how stupid of a mistake they've made if they let McNabb walk.
                Me too. I hate Andy Reid and their fans. No respect for D-Mac. Let's see how it goes with Vick running the show.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  Is that booooo as in you dont want him or booooo someone else is going to get him?
                  Don't want him.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    Me too. I hate Andy Reid and their fans. No respect for D-Mac. Let's see how it goes with Vick running the show.
                    No one wants Vick to be the starter...

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                      I believe that you have absolutely no concept of trading players and picks. I also believe you value picks a lot more than players.

That is a completely moronic trade, and I would be fuming if that was listened by an Eagles staff member.
                      Haha I'll take that trade any day.

Comment

If McNabb goes to Seattle they should trade the 6th for Brandon Marshall. Draft a OT at 14( Trent Williams, Bruce Campbell?)

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          The fans you all hear about are a PITA, and McNabb does need more respect, as I've been saying for a while. But where did you get the idea that Vick would be starting if McNabb was traded?
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            True, but our head coach openly admits that Garrard is painfully average to the national media. Without a great team around him, he can't even make it far enough to choke down the stretch.

And he'll be replaced in the next year or two, which gives us some light at the end of the tunnel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

The Eagles are dumbasses if they insist on two first rounders (or a single first rounder) for Kolb or a 1st + more for McNabb.

The doofuses cornered themselves into needing to get rid of at least one, probably two of their 3 QBs, and now they're making demands that can't be met.

If Seattle goes elsewhere for a QB and Favre comes back to the Vikings, the Eagles are screwed. Just give up Kolb or McNabb for a 2nd rounder and do yourselves a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
                                The Eagles are dumbasses if they insist on two first rounders (or a single first rounder) for Kolb or a 1st + more for McNabb.
                                The doofuses cornered themselves into needing to get rid of at least one, probably two of their 3 QBs, and now they're making demands that can't be met.

If Seattle goes elsewhere for a QB and Favre comes back to the Vikings, the Eagles are screwed. Just give up Kolb or McNabb for a 2nd rounder and do yourselves a favor.
                                Where has that even been suggested? The most I've heard is one single first rounder for McNabb, but we'd have to give something back.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information