Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monomach View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Not if they stay at pick 10. He's gonna go somewhere in the 2nd, and they don't have a 2nd round pick.

Now that's a QB.

Comment

Read somewhere where it's Kolb they're interested. Could someone sell me on this guy (not all that familiar with his game) and at what cost would it take to get him, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        Where has that even been suggested? The most I've heard is one single first rounder for McNabb, but we'd have to give something back.
        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lb-not-mcnabb/

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          No team is going to give much of anything for Matt Hasselbeck if he was ever made available. He's been injured frequently over the past two seasons and he's entering the last year of his deal.
          I do not really care bout the Hasselback part...point I was trying to make is if they trade both there first rounders there in the playoffs most likely as the NFC West winner.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

The Eagles saying they want two frist rounders for Kolb tells me (and probably most others) one thing. They DO NOT want to get rid of Kolb, and if a team is dumb enough to offer two first rounders for him, I'd say make that deal in a second, and I'm sure the Eagles would. Kolb is the future, and the Eagles know that. And the Eagles aren't just going to give McNabb away, if not, they are going to make sure they get value for him, but that is the first time I've heard the Eagles asking more than a first rounder for him.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I don't want McNabb to leave the NFC East. We count on him crumbling every year. It's nice to have that kind of consistency in a rival.
              The same could be said about Tony Romo.

Death and taxes.... and Tony Romo choking late in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                The same could be said about Tony Romo.

Death and taxes.... and Tony Romo choking late in the season.
                And the next round of trashing the other teams QBs begins...

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  And the next round of trashing the other teams QBs begins...
                  He started it!

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                    He started it!
                    You took the bait...

Comment

Morton, you dont have to bash on Tony ****, the Cowboys fans do a good job already.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

D-Mac To The Rams?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...abb-offer-too/

The Rams' reported offer for Donovan McNabb includes a rather-nice addition to the team's No. 33 overall pick.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Rams have offered the first pick of the second round and safety O.J. Atogwe, who is currently an unsigned restricted free agent.

McNabb is reportedly open to joining the Rams, but not heading to Buffalo or Oakland.

Then again, the whole thing could be nothing more than posturing.

A Rams source told PFT's Mike Florio that there is "zero truth" to the team's reported interest in McNabb.

So someone is lying. Either McLane's sources are trying to scare up a trade market for McNabb or the Rams source is trying to buy time and keep other teams away.

We'll find out who is telling the truth soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          D-Mac To The Rams?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...abb-offer-too/

The Rams' reported offer for Donovan McNabb includes a rather-nice addition to the team's No. 33 overall pick.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Rams have offered the first pick of the second round and safety O.J. Atogwe, who is currently an unsigned restricted free agent.

McNabb is reportedly open to joining the Rams, but not heading to Buffalo or Oakland.

Then again, the whole thing could be nothing more than posturing.

A Rams source told PFT's Mike Florio that there is "zero truth" to the team's reported interest in McNabb.

So someone is lying. Either McLane's sources are trying to scare up a trade market for McNabb or the Rams source is trying to buy time and keep other teams away.

We'll find out who is telling the truth soon enough.
                          Please be true. All signs point to Bradford to Washington then

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                          2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Great offer, but McNabb was one of the reasons why I became an Eagles fan instead of traditionally for someone in my family to root for a NY team. I will be very sad to see him go. :(

Comment

I thought people were done with the Romo crumbling late in the season crap. How quickly everyone forgets how well he played late in the season without TO returning which everyone said would make him 10x worse.

I guess if he doesn't win the SB then he is a failure and a choker and late season collapse no matter what lol. He played as good as you could ask in December, in some huge games. Just because Minnesota's defensive line destroyed us completely doesn't mean Romo is a choker.

But hey, why make up new jokes when the old ones are so easy to constantly use even if they aren't relevant anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I really think Oakland needs to make a play for McNabb. If they had a legit QB they'd actually have a team that could compete in a pretty weak AFC West.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information