McNabb or Kolb going to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb or Kolb going to Raiders?

Sal Palantonio from ESPN, said that Coach Pete Carroll, wants to win now. And has contacted the Eagles non stop about QB's Dmac, and K2. He also said in a radio interview that McNabb would be traded sometime this offseason to the hawks. Per Palantonio, nobody wants vick, and that the two teams that wanted him, are no longer intrested, St. Louis, and Buffalo.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Take McNabb! Take him! End this era on a good note! Dawkins, Westbrook Trotter, and so on all gone, let's end this chapter and have McNabb leave too! Do it! do it!

Comment

Sal Palantonio from ESPN, said that Coach Pete Carroll, wants to win now. And has contacted the Eagles non stop about QB's Dmac, and K2. He also said in a radio interview that McNabb would be traded sometime this offseason to the hawks. Per Palantonio, nobody wants vick, and that the two teams that wanted him, are no longer intrested, St. Louis, and Buffalo.
      I stopped reading right there.

(Not literally, but you get my point)

Comment

One of them is going to get cut or traded I just don't see the Eagles having all three on their roster next season.

Comment

I think it'll be pretty silly if the Eagles bring all 3 back. Granted these are QB's, so you don't just want to make a team competitive and better for nothing, but why not get something and a chance at adding more talent to your team instead of letting one guy go.

Kolb isn't going anywhere, I'd give a 2nd up for him if my team didn't have a QB and if I'm Philly that's not good enough, so he's probably as good as off the block.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think the Eagles need to trade one and get a high value for one now.

Comment

Win now? hasselbeck is not the answer? That is even funny.

I like Kolb going to Seahawks because he is still young and has a shot to take over Hasselbeck's job after this season.

Comment

I don't want McNabb to leave the NFC East. We count on him crumbling every year. It's nice to have that kind of consistency in a rival.

Comment

Dont look now, but the seahawks have two first round picks.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                    Dont look now, but the seahawks have two first round picks.
                    they'd be dumb give either one of those up for either one of those QBs...

maybe a 2nd rounder but never a first

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      I don't want McNabb to leave the NFC East. We count on him crumbling every year. It's nice to have that kind of consistency in a rival.
                      Hey! Come on, man! Uncal....no, wait, that's completely accurate and called for. You're right. You have to give him credit, though. He always finds new and different ways to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        You have Tony Romo.

Comment

I can't say this makes much sense. It's pretty obvious that Kolb is staying, it'd have to be a great deal if he were to go. But why would the Seahawks give up high value picks (first or second rounders) for a QB who is only a few years younger than his current one. Now I know McNabb is a better QB, but you'd think if the Seahawks trade for McNabb they have a plan in place to trade Hasslebeck so they can get some value and not have to have so much money and draft picks invested in the position.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            You have Tony Romo.
                            Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              they'd be dumb give either one of those up for either one of those QBs...

maybe a 2nd rounder but never a first
                              Why not? Think if they trade one pick for Mcnabb, maybe trade Hasselback for something? And trade the other first for Marshall... Arizona is no longer the team to beat in that division, 9ers maybe but if that happened..there in the playoffs. Now if they trade for Kolb,that could be something for him to wait after Hasselbacks is gone so not a lock.
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information