Julius Jones Trade Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
    I would puke if we did that. If we move up, it better be for Landry, Nelson, or Okoye. We can get a backup for MB3 later. If we trade Jones, it's because we like Barber as our starter.
    That trade was assuming Lynch was on the board at 16 and the Boys wanted to trade to get a true #1 back.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Well, I wouldn't puke at Lynch, but I agree there are other options. What's nice is we'd jump right ahead of JAX.... right in line to steal Nelson from under them.
      I just don't like the idea of giving up Julius AND our 1st just for Lynch. Especially considering some of the other guys that would be available. I'd rather just keep Julius and stay at 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie23 View Post
        www.si.com NFL Rumors

With the Lack of Depth of the Buffalo Bills and the Green Bay Packers, Those 2 teams should make a push to trade for him. Maybe a 3rd ou 4th rounder ?

Thoughts ?
        Thomas Jones cost the 3rd pick in the 3rd round.

Willis McGahee cost the 17th pick in the 3rd round.

Julius Jones is an oft-injured finess back. He'll cost a very late 3rd at MOST.

Comment

I don't belive Barber to be a lead back. He could be enjoying the same glory/hype as Troy Hambrick did averaging 4.8 behind Emmitt.

Barber is good. If we trade Julius, I want Antonio Pittman. Pittman is tough and has the ability to take it the distance. Would be a nice compliment to Barber.
          I think Booker would be a great compliment to Barber

Comment

this has been talked about all off-season, its a topic Dallas fans bring up when they get bored. Its not gonna happen.

Comment

Hell yea, REGGIE NELSON BABY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                this has been talked about all off-season, its a topic Dallas fans bring up when they get bored. Its not gonna happen.
                Yes it will BigMac, julius won't be a cowboy next season.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  This makes the Giants look foolish for getting Droughns. Especially if it takes them out of the Jones market. My money's on Buffalo.
                  How? What? What the hell are you talking about? That makes no sense. We traded crap for him, and on top of that Julius Jones sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                    Oakland: Signed Rhodes.
                    Detroit: Singed Bell and Duckett.
                    Cleveland: Signed Lewis.
                    Tampa Bay: Got Williams.
                    Arizona: Got James. Might be looking at AD.
                    Washington: Got Portis and Betts.
                    Minnesota: Got Taylor and HC is not a fan of a 2-back system I believe.
                    Houston: Signed Green.
                    Miami: Got Brown.
                    Atlanta: Might pick up AD if available.
                    San Francisco: Got Gore.
                    Buffalo: Wants AD ;)

As you can see there is a pretty good chance Adrian Peterson could fall to Buffalo at #12. If they trade up before Atlanta I would say it's the most probable outcome.
                    Cleveland will pick AD. They only signed Lewis to a one year deal. The situation in Cleveland will be very similar to the one that just happened in New England. If not, Arizona will pick him as a good 1-2 punch with James, and if hell froze over and AD got past Arizona, he would make it to Atlanta, but not anywhere past there. The only way Buffalo has a chance at AD is if they trade up, but who will they trade with? It doesn't matter anyway, because AD wil go to Cleveland.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                      Yes it will BigMac, julius won't be a cowboy next season.
                      Once again, TNewFan41 predicts the future. Its just like one of those cheap phsychics, they tell you the future and then it never happens. All they did was rip you off of ten bucks.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

id give a 3rd or 4th for him

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          Prediction: This is nothing but fake, they need the 2 back system.
                          i actually couldnt agree more- Marion Barber cannot carry the ball 20-25x a game and they had a great mix between the 2 last year

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                            i actually couldnt agree more- Marion Barber cannot carry the ball 20-25x a game and they had a great mix between the 2 last year

Yep, i think so too. They won't trade Julius unless they get a really good deal in their favor, which probably WONT happen. This probably all depends on draft day honestly.

Comment

I don't belive Barber to be a lead back. He could be enjoying the same glory/hype as Troy Hambrick did averaging 4.8 behind Emmitt.

Barber is good. If we trade Julius, I want Antonio Pittman. Pittman is tough and has the ability to take it the distance. Would be a nice compliment to Barber.
                              WHOA, I like Pittman and Barber.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Not gonna happen. JJ is a cowboy in 07

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information