• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not sure if the cowboys would trade julius to a division rival

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      im not sure if the cowboys would trade julius to a division rival
      They wouldn't especially now that the Giants got Drougns.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
        With Buffalo having such a good shot at getting Peterson in the Draft I think it's more likely they put their effort into securing him than trade for Jones.
        I don't think their chances are that good. Houston has a 30 year old back who might have 1 or 2 decent seasons left, and they aren't gonna pass on Adrian Peterson for a guy like Landry or Branch who are clearly on a level below AD's.

Comment

If I was the Cowboys, I would keep Jones where he is. Jones and Barber III proved how effective the two of them can be together. Why fix something that isn't broken so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            If I was the Cowboys, I would keep Jones where he is. Jones and Barber III proved how effective the two of them can be together. Why fix something that isn't broken so to speak.
            Because Jones is Broken..He played piss poor at the end of the year...If a DB Grab his shoelace, He fall........

Comment

its pretty stupid that when everyone for the most part has filled their rb needs dallas comes out and says julius is for trade...

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                absoultely, positivley the most sensible post on here!!

Comment

Bills should give a 3rd or 4th for him, I'm not sure who their starting back is I think I saw Anthony Thomas on the the depth chart. IMO I don't he's starting material.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

if we can move up for nelson or landry, jones is worth being traded....otherwise, i dont get the point of trading him for a 4th rd, he's more valuable then that....

also unlike alot of other people, im content with tyson thompson, so i dont feel like we would need another RB to split carries, i believe tyson thompson is talented enough to do what jones does all year, and get better at it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I'd give up a 4th for him...although I'd rather wait for AD or Marshawn at #12.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information