Quinn traded to the Bronco!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
    Jim Sorgi. He's far too awesome to be defined by such petty things.
    I kid you not I almost posted something just like this earlier but decided that no one would know who I was talking about. If I was able to give rep right now I'd give you +320583205820285028
    PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
    GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
      And im not at all saying i think Quinn as good as Tom Brady...but i think sayin quinn is trash becasue of what he has shown???

Take in account that Quinn put better/equal numbers of other Quartbacks learning sytems in similar/better sitations than quinns.

THE browns OBVIOUSLY are not any where as good as the Patriots or have near as good coaching...im not saying the patriots are only good becasue of coaching but it hels that SINCE the patriots have been dominate Bellicheck and a long list of coaches have been in place to establish a system.

A System/Scheme helps just as much if not more than the actual talent of the player....

the Logic in my statement lies soley in the success of Denver running backs, or exe Wes Welker being traded to the patriots, or a UNKNOWN college basketball player becomming one of the bes TEs in the last couple years in Gates......you dont THINK the system and how the player was used plays into it at ALL????

So saying quinn is trash becasue of what he has done so far....is well not exactly a sound argument, when you ignore what he has been dealt....

Put Gates on a Team that lets say uses the TE as a 6th Olineman essentially, or Wes Welker in a NON-slot role and i dont think they would at all LOOK like the players they are currently....just like Olandis Gary leaving the broncos....

The System(coaching) is just as impactfull as talent...you cant be sucessfull with out the other
      I have never once posted numbers as an argument for why Brady Quinn sucks. Again, stop treating a stat sheet like a text book. Stats can only get you so far. Honestly, I don't care that his numbers are bad. His numbers mean nothing to me, you can throw them out. What matters to me is what I saw in Quinn, what I've seen in him since college, and that is a quarterback who cannot keep his composure under pressure, and a quarterback who is not franchise calibre in the slightest.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by 3pac View Post
        I kid you not I almost posted something just like this earlier but decided that no one would know who I was talking about. If I was able to give rep right now I'd give you +320583205820285028
        you must be the newest person ever on these boards. You won't find a larger concentration of Sorgi fanboys anywhere in the country. Hell his mom doesn't love Sorgi half as much as NFLDC works.

Next you'll tell us you don't know which receiver wears #87 on the packers!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
          you must be the newest person ever on these boards. You won't find a larger concentration of Sorgi fanboys anywhere in the country. Hell his mom doesn't love Sorgi half as much as NFLDC works.

Next you'll tell us you don't know which receiver wears #87 on the packers!
          I love Jordy Nelson!!!!
          PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
          GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

I love Jordy Nelson!!!!
            this post lacks zzz

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

this post lacks zzz
              I'm too much of a noob :(
              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Instead of wasting my time responding to your nerdy internet rage full of bitter hyperbole, I'll just post a link.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...eup/index.html
                "It's hard to disagree with the notion that new blood was needed at quarterback for the Browns. Quinn and Anderson spent most of the past two years locked in a mortal battle of mediocrity -- and that was on their good days."

From your own link.

Comment

• Things I learned today:

who knew?
                  Last edited by Addict; 03-15-2010, 08:13 PM.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I think you missed a word. I bolded it for you.
                    I know, I am of the opinion that they suck, he is trying to say they are good.

Mediocrity at best describes quinn and anderson, and thats why I posted that portion of the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      "It's hard to disagree with the notion that new blood was needed at quarterback for the Browns. Quinn and Anderson spent most of the past two years locked in a mortal battle of mediocrity -- and that was on their good days."

From your own link.
                      Right, which can be directly attributed to "playing the game's glamour position for the Browns can be the NFL's ultimate career killer."

If he thought Quinn was simply a terrible QB who couldn't turn it around, he wouldn't have said...

"And now the ex-Notre Damer is in Denver, where he'll serve as a fairly cheap insurance policy behind starter Kyle Orton,with the possibility of injecting himself into a competition for the No. 1 job if he thrives in Josh McDaniels' offense and Orton fails to deliver for a team that slumped to 8-8 last season after starting 6-0."

The whole POINT of the article is that Cleveland is where quarterbacks go to die.
                      PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                      GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Right, which can be directly attributed to "playing the game's glamour position for the Browns can be the NFL's ultimate career killer."

If he thought Quinn was simply a terrible QB who couldn't turn it around, he wouldn't have said...

"And now the ex-Notre Damer is in Denver, where he'll serve as a fairly cheap insurance policy behind starter Kyle Orton,with the possibility of injecting himself into a competition for the No. 1 job if he thrives in Josh McDaniels' offense and Orton fails to deliver for a team that slumped to 8-8 last season after starting 6-0."

The whole POINT of the article is that Cleveland is where quarterbacks go to die.
                        The whole point is you are not intelligent.

Comment

I know, I am of the opinion that they suck, he is trying to say they are good.

Mediocrity at best describes quinn and anderson, and thats why I posted that portion of the link.
                          funny story, I found that out about five seconds after hitting 'submit'. Hence the edit.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

The whole point is you are not intelligent.
                            How do any of those bolded words change a single thing I've said?
                            PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                            GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Things I learned today:

who knew?

Comment

PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
                                GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Working...