Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leonard Davis

Comment

Leonard Davis is not gonna be a bust, he will probably be the best signing because he is playing GUARD!!!!

But w/e, think what you want, we will just throw it in your face next year when he is in the pro-bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        Leonard Davis is not gonna be a bust, he will probably be the best signing because he is playing GUARD!!!!

But w/e, think what you want, we will just throw it in your face next year when he is in the pro-bowl.

I heard he'll be playing RT.

Comment

Derrick Dockery...........................Let's see how he does without an excellent line around him!

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Any Offensive Lineman that got over 40 million dollars is likely to bust. All these guys got WAY more money then they are worth.
            Steinbach deserved it, I felt. He's a stud.

Comment

Dockery and Steinbach I don't think they can live up to their
              contracts

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I think he should be moved to NT. That way he can do the usual sit down and not give ground (just make the players go around him) and be considered good.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                  Derrick Dockery...........................Let's see how he does without an excellent line around him!
                  he had an excellent line around him in washington...

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                    he had an excellent line around him in washington...
                    that was his point...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      I heard he'll be playing RT.
                      Well you heard WAY wrong. We re-signed Colombo, who was a good RT last season. Davis will be playing RG, and will dominate it.

Comment

Well you heard WAY wrong. We re-signed Colombo, who was a good RT last season. Davis will be playing RG, and will dominate it.
                        Leonard Davis. Leonard Davis. Leonard Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Nate Clements

No way he can live up to that contract. $80 million for a corner not named Champ Bailey or Chris McAlister is ludicrious. Clements is a quality corner don't get me wrong but that contract places him as the elite guy and I don't see it happening. He will be matched up twice a year against the likes of Torry Holt, Larry Fitzgerald or Anquan Boldin, and Deion Branch, and while he has the chance to develop into a top caliber guy, he's being paid as one and I feel the pressure of said contract will be too much for him to handle.
                          Finally, somebody who mentions Nate Clements.

Comment

Leonard Davis, just like him and his high draft pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Leonard Davis, no matter where he plays. There was an earlier post about him moving to NT that seems pretty good to me...

Just thought I would like to add that TNewFan41 thinks he can predict the future...
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

(I'm assuming by bust, you refer to a free agent who has the biggest chance to bomb. Hardly anyone will live up to their exact numbers, really.)

The Joey Porter signing by the Dolphins probably gets my vote. It's partly understandable/excusable in that it's a completely short-term response by Cam Cameron to help his tenure have a chance at the long-term, but looking at the signing itself in a void, to give 20 mil guaranteed to Joey Porter is questionable at best - especially as Porter could already be on the downslide of his career. Plus with age, injuries and recovery time could come into play.

As an aside, I actually think Derrick Dockery will work out the best among the offensive lineman changing teams this off-season. Steinbach might be the better player, but Dockery will have the better situation.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information