No announcement yet.

Most likely FA Busts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all the people who said Patrick Kerney. WHEN he gets injured, he'll look like a bust.

Like John Abraham... he's talented, but can't hold it together and stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
      I agree with all the people who said Patrick Kerney. WHEN he gets injured, he'll look like a bust.

Like John Abraham... he's talented, but can't hold it together and stay healthy.
      Check your facts; the injury he had last year was the only time he's ever missed time. Per the ESPN commercials; this is what happens when people talk sports out of their ..... ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Check your facts; the injury he had last year was the only time he's ever missed time. Per the ESPN commercials; this is what happens when people talk sports out of their ..... ignorance.
        Yeah, you're right. I thought he was injured the year before as well. No need to get all insulting over it.

30+ lineman who suffered a tough injury last year though, he's probably done.
        Last edited by Non_Sequitur; 03-13-2007, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          Two signings I don't like;
          • Patrick Kerney to Seattle
          • Joey Porter to Miami

It reminds me of when Hugh Douglas got a large contract from Jacksonville, despite his age. Any time you give that much guaranteed money to 30+ year old pass rusher, it's a dicey proposition.
          I'm sure both deal are structured in ways that the teams can get out of them early, if need be, much like the Douglas deal was.

Comment

Langston Walker, Bills are paying him like a pro bowler when really he shouldnít even be starting.

Michael Lewis, I donít see him as a starter in the NFL he canít do much of anything right, he is better off as a role player, 49ers are paying way too much money for a backup.
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Langston Walker

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Yeah, you're right. I thought he was injured the year before as well. No need to get all insulting over it.

30+ lineman who suffered a tough injury last year though, he's probably done.
                Ahhh the stench of Sex Panther....................GET THE FIRE HOSE!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

If Abraham could stay healthy, he'd be a Top 10 DE in this league. I can't say the same for Kerney.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                    Micheal Lewis.
                    Thats a nice pick right there. Kind of out of the box. I agree to some degree, becuase who knows if he returns to pro-bowl form or not.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                      Michael Lewis, I donít see him as a starter in the NFL he canít do much of anything right, he is better off as a role player, 49ers are paying way too much money for a backup.
                      Not doing anything right must of made him a pro bowler in 05.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        I heard he'll be playing RT.
                        Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                        Leonard Davis is not gonna be a bust, he will probably be the best signing because he is playing GUARD!!!!

But w/e, think what you want, we will just throw it in your face next year when he is in the pro-bowl.
                        No Tnew's right he'll be playing gaurd...and most players who leave arizona turn out better ex:thomas jones...hell make at least 2 pro bowls in the next 4 years mark me down on that...nate clements is the biggest bust idc who you are no CB deserves 80 mil

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                          No Tnew's right he'll be playing gaurd...and most players who leave arizona turn out better ex:thomas jones...hell make at least 2 pro bowls in the next 4 years mark me down on that...nate clements is the biggest bust idc who you are no CB deserves 80 mil
                          Well Clements has produced over his career unlike a Lazy unmotivated Leonard Davis.

Comment

I actually think Clements will do well in San Fran...he definitely has his ups and downs but his ups are very, very nice.

For my bust though I stay right in San Fran...Michael Lewis. He actually got benched for Sean Considine last year and he gets $10 mill guaranteed?

Comment

The BIGGEST Bust will be Ahman Green to Houston.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                I actually think Clements will do well in San Fran...he definitely has his ups and downs but his ups are very, very nice.

For my bust though I stay right in San Fran...Michael Lewis. He actually got benched for Sean Considine last year and he gets $10 mill guaranteed?
                                "When safety Michael Lewis signed with the 49ers over the weekend, it was reported as a deal that included $10 million in guarantees. But, according to figures obtained by CBS SportsLine.com, the deal has almost $10 million in roster bonuses -- not guarantees.

Lewis will get a roster bonus of $3.5 million this season, and then if he plays well, he'll get one $3.5 next season and $3 million in 2009. If he doesn't play well, the 49ers can cut him without paying the last two. "

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/we...entry/10030961

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information