Early SB Predictions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3pac View Post
    The point is you're an idiot if you think there's only a 1.5% chance one of the best teams in the league will make the Super Bowl. I have no idea if they will or not, but every year people act like the Colts are done. Until Peyton Manning starts sucking we'll be contenders, just like Brady on the Pats. If I had a gun to my head and had to pick, I'd probably say the Chargers, but who knows.

EDIT: The Texans haven't even made the playoffs yet, let alone won a playoff game. You really think they're going to win the SB? And actually Peyton Manning IS getting better. Last season was either his 1st or 2nd best season ever depending on how you want to rate his '04 one.
    I don't understand what this year has to do with next year. Just because the Texans have never made the playoffs doesn't mean they can win the Super Bowl next year. Their history has literally NOTHING to do with their future.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Hmmm for the third year straight, I'm going Eagles v. Chargers

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
        I don't understand what this year has to do with next year. Just because the Texans have never made the playoffs doesn't mean they can win the Super Bowl next year. Their history has literally NOTHING to do with their future.
        Playoff experience matters a LOT actually.
        PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
        GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

Playoff experience matters a LOT actually.
          It really doesn't matter. The Saints had never made a SB before this year, that didn't matter in the Super Bowl. Playoff experience is so overrated.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
            It really doesn't matter. The Saints had never made a SB before this year, that didn't matter in the Super Bowl. Playoff experience is so overrated.
            No, but they'd been in the playoffs and won before.
            PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
            GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

By the way........ go Twins.
              PICTURE ME ROLLIN'
              GO COLTS! NAPTOWN

Comment

No, but they'd been in the playoffs and won before.
                The Colts had won the SB before, it didn't help them. The Chargers and the Vikes make the playoffs every year, doesn't help them much.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

By the way........ go Twins.
                  I owe you some rep for this.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

This is too early to be discussing this topic... I would love to be a homer and say the Patriots, but I don't think that will happen. If Favre comes back (again) the Vikes should be favorites for the Super Bowl. However, my pick at this moment is GB. Aaron Rodgers is insane and he has a very good RB to take some of the pressure of. If they can improve their OL they're going to win it.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

San Francisco 49ers vs. Buffalo Bills

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Chargers are sure getting alot of love here.

At this point, I like Baltimore alot out of the AFC.

In the NFC, I'm going with Dallas.

If that happened, I probably wouldn't watch out of disgust.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

The point is you're an idiot if you think there's only a 1.5% chance one of the best teams in the league will make the Super Bowl. I have no idea if they will or not, but every year people act like the Colts are done. Until Peyton Manning starts sucking we'll be contenders, just like Brady on the Pats. If I had a gun to my head and had to pick, I'd probably say the Chargers, but who knows.

EDIT: The Texans haven't even made the playoffs yet, let alone won a playoff game. You really think they're going to win the SB? And actually Peyton Manning IS getting better. Last season was either his 1st or 2nd best season ever depending on how you want to rate his '04 one.
                          It's as simple as this:

Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney are the two most important players on the Colts. Without them, the team is 8-8 at best.

Dwight Freeney has had an amazing career, but he's a DE who relies primarily on his speed. Speed is one of the first things to go when a player hits 30, as most running backs can attest to. I can't see Dwight Freeney getting any better, and his skills are probably going to decline with each coming year.

Peyton Manning is going to be what, 34? Again, quarterbacks can continue to play on a high level into their 30s, but he's not going to improve, and ther eis a good chance at some point his skills begin to decline in the future.

If Peyton and Dwight continue playing on a high level, I see them as playoff contenders, but getting to the Super Bowl requires alot of luck, alot of fortunate circumstances, and alot of talent. It's hard to get to the Super Bowl year after year. Based on this alone, and the possibility that the aging superstars of the Colts begin to decline at some point in the next few years, I have a hard time seeing the Colts revisiting the Super Bowl any time soon.

Comment

I'd love to see Baltimore and Stallworth do really well for comeback player, Baltimore and Saints would be a really fun matchup.

Comment

I am going to say Chiefs v. Lions
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                I am going to say Chiefs v. Lions
                                The Ultimate Homer Pick

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information