Early SB Predictions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prock View Post
    Super Bowl next year: Vikings vs. Chargers.

I will call it every year til it finally happens, just the Chris Berman used to call San Fran vs Buffalo every year.
    Right, which never happened. Neither will the Vikings.
    1987 was their magic carpet ride, but Darren Nelson dropped the ball at the end.
    1998 was their magic carpet ride, and they fell off at the end being beaten by Chris Chandler in the Metrodome.
    2009 was their next carpet ride, but they got Farved in the end, as Farve did in Green Bay so many times.
    The Vikings Super Bowl chance ended when Favre found Tracy Porter.
    Check back in another 11 years for the purple.

I'll go out on a limb and say Green Bay vs the NY Jets.
    OLD SCHOOL, winners of the first 3 Super Bowls I think....

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
      Right, which never happened. Neither will the Vikings.
      1987 was their magic carpet ride, but Darren Nelson dropped the ball at the end.
      1998 was their magic carpet ride, and they fell off at the end being beaten by Chris Chandler in the Metrodome.
      2009 was their next carpet ride, but they got Farved in the end, as Farve did in Green Bay so many times.
      The Vikings Super Bowl chance ended when Favre found Tracy Porter.
      Check back in another 11 years for the purple.

I'll go out on a limb and say Green Bay vs the NY Jets.
      OLD SCHOOL, winners of the first 3 Super Bowls I think....
      Hmmmmm I thinks we has a pattern heres.

Comment

I have been doing Cowboys v. Chargers for about 3 years now, but more then likely Wade Phillips and/or Norv Turner will get in the way of stopping that matchup.

I don't know, I guess I'd say New Orleans v. NY Jets right now honestly.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Giants Vs Chargers for sure.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

Packers vs. Ravens

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

I'll go.... Bengals vs Iggles!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I would love the see the Steelers v. Packers. Classic show down between two of the most storied franchises in the NFL.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  I have been doing Cowboys v. Chargers for about 3 years now, but more then likely Wade Phillips and/or Norv Turner will get in the way of stopping that matchup.

I don't know, I guess I'd say New Orleans v. NY Jets right now honestly.
                  Mmm, good man. Maybe Lance Moore could make Antonio Cromartie look like a complete fool again while playing man-to-man!
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Im gonna throw some new names out there...

Titans Vs Packers

Comment

Had no idea this would turn into a homer thread......

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information