Salary Cap Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap Numbers

Arent the new salary cap amounts teams have left suppose to come out today? Im wondering how much some teams have left.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

I don't know, but I would definitely like to find out.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

On the star tribune's website, they listed the Vikings as still having about 27 million in cap room.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

the cardinals have something like 8 mil left, how they spent that much already i have no clue

Comment

anyone got a link to those stats?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

really 27 million wow

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              the cardinals have something like 8 mil left, how they spent that much already i have no clue
              Resigning two of their players and signing three free agents can do that.

Comment

I found the Titans and Packers

Titans have 2nd most at $26.5 Million
                Packers have 4th most at $21.8 Million

From SI.com

No deals, no problem
                Titans, Packers wisely keeping cool in free agency
                Posted: Monday March 12, 2007 12:28AM; Updated: Monday March 12, 2007 5:17PM

Tennessee general manager Mike Reinfeldt sits in Nashville with $26.5 million in cap room not burning a hole in his pocket. Green Bay GM Ted Thompson does the same with $21.8 million to spend in northeast Wisconsin. And through the mayhem of the first 10 days of free agency, the two guys who run the football side of those teams -- coincidentally, former roommates with the Houston Oilers -- are gritting their teeth, watching money get spent foolishly in some cases, and waiting for the market to simmer down.

Bully for them. I mean that, wholeheartedly. NFL teams entered the free agency market on March 2 with an average of $14.95 million per club to spend. As of Sunday evening, team spending had reduced that number to $10.80 million per franchise. Tennessee and Green Bay have the second- and fourth-most cap money left, but what makes them different is that, unlike their peers in the high-cap-money neighborhood, they haven't signed a sole free agent from another team since the market's been open.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information