Bills sign Dwan Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    Edwards stated 9 games last year and 13 the year before.

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    A former first round pick.

now that is just a lie

Comment

Bills fans will be unpleasantly disappointed with Andra Davis.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

In which alternate universe did this happen?

Comment

Edwards is a very good run-stuffer. He would have been signed early in FA, had teams not been concerned about his past neck issues.

Comment

Your my favorite poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
              In which alternate universe did this happen?
              The one where Kolb can be acquired for a trade down in round one and Peyton Hillis is worth a second round pick.

Comment

Edwards was the Ravens second round pick a few years back. He's a solid player, especially at stuffing the run. Wouldn't expect too much out of him pass-rushing wise. He took over the starting role from Trevor Pryce this year because Trevor just doesn't have the stamina to last the entire game anymore, but he came in on passing downs. I think it's a solid addition for the Bills. Looks like the 4-3 is coming to Baltimore sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  what will maybin play? OLB?
                  He's taking the Vernon Gholston route to success.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    He's taking the Vernon Gholston route to success.
                    Please don't tell me there's going to be a thread about how the Saints need to trade for Aaron Maybin too.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Top ten, right? Tell em.

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Please don't tell me there's going to be a thread about how the Saints need to trade for Aaron Maybin too.
                      That's actually a great idea. What should I name it? I'm gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        This is interesting though as it shows the Bills are moving to the 3-4 sooner rather than later. Bringing in Andra Davis as well.
                        The Bills announced that they were moving to a 3-4 earlier this offseason. Dwan Edwards probably doesn't offer the versatility of Jarvis Green (he doesn't seem like he's much of a pass rusher) but 3-4 defensive ends are pretty scarce so the Bills probably helped themselves out. Andra Davis should be a pretty decent starter for them as well. I assume he'll play next to Posluszny.

Comment

The Bills are a dumb team, with a dumb G.M and a dumb plan.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                            The Bills are a dumb team, with a dumb G.M and a dumb plan.
                            How eloquently put...

Comment

Hey, thanks guys for responding to this post since a certain poster didn't think it was good enough to warrant its own thread but has almost 30 post to it. I guess no one knows who Dwan Edwards was. I love certain people's excuses for why a thread can't be started like Edwards wasn't a hot commodity till week 3 of FA. Well, Tomlinson didn't sign until now so I guess he's not important. Back to the topic, I know teams were scared about his neck but team's are going to check him out as well as possible before signing him so obviously the Bill's doctors felt his neck was fine

The terms of Edwards deal was 4 years and 18 million so the Bills overpaid a little bit but had to get someone

Andra Davis reportedly only got a 2 year 4.2 million dollar deal, so even if he just becomes an upgrade over Mitchell we'll be happy with it. It might not be hard since Mitchell has been pretty bad for the Bills and is coming off of injury. I feel that Davis is just a holdover until we draft someone better then him so I feel these are two big pickups for us

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                That's actually a great idea. What should I name it? I'm gonna do it.
                                Name it: Maybin to Saints?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information