No announcement yet.

Aaron Rodgers = 2010 MVP

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
    Who's talking stats? Aaron Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and Schaub is not.
    Oh why thank you for clarifying. I was seriously lost when the last person told me this, but you just did such a good job of backing that up after your statement with all of your facts youve persuaded me.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

No Rodgers is better then Schaub!

Originally posted by bantx View Post
        ... I'm so... aroused..

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Drug addict!

Wasn't paying attention and posted this in the wrong thread.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
  's rocket surgery now, folks.

Originally posted by Ness View Post
              There isn't anything that puts Rodgers head over heels above Schaub...unless it's getting sacked or fumbling the ball.
              Not really sure if you're serious?

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Not really sure if you're serious?
                You're not serious about me believing that Aaron Rodgers isn't heads and heels better than Matt Schaub as a quarterback? I don't believe Rodgers is. Both are two of the best quarterbacks in the league.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  Dam, I respect you for sticking up for your quarterback, but that's just not true. Peyton's not the same player in the offseason, maybe the 'choker' label isn't entirely justifyable, but to say that it's completely unwarranted is taking it too far.
                  Peyton Manning has had two chances in his postseason career to engineer a 4th quarter game winning drive, and he did it once with a TD against the Pats, and failed another time because Vanderjagt missed against Miami, which is clearly his fault. How can one be a failure in situations where one isn't given a chance? It's not like there haven't been several times where he's put his team in position to tie (vs. Steelers 2005), take leads (vs. Chargers 2007, vs. Miami 2000), or hold leads (vs. Chargers 2008, Super Bowl XLIV) at crucial moments in the postseason, but the one thing unique to the NFL about the postseason is that there are no series, you get one game, so the bounce (or kick) of a ball can be incredibly influential on the result of a season for a team or even the entire league, and unfortunately the Colts have been on the wrong side of a lot of them. How you can blame someone who hasn't gotten opportunities in many cases for the results is something I don't really understand.

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                  No Rodgers is better then Schaub!
                  Well, there you have it folks, case closed, RC3 is just far too persuasive with this post.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Debug Information