No announcement yet.

Shawn Andrews Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can say I have never tweeted not even one little tweet tweet.

Comment

Most guys rap about tight assed *******. he raps about tall skinny assed guys.

Comment

He was a beast for a while. I don't think any teams fans will be upset with a low risk move, but I doubt he reverts back to anything close to what he was.

Comment

I would really, really like the Patriots to be that team to take that risk. Granted, we shouldn't be in the risk taking market with how the past few have worked out, but we can afford to. Neal has declined a lot, but he's still solid and we have him for another two years. The dude is still 27. Injuries or not, he's a man out there when he plays. Good situation for him to get himself right.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I would love the Vikes to take a shot. Worst case he rocks up out of shape and you cut him, cap free year and all. Best case you have the most beastly guard combo known to man. Likely case you have an upgrade and don't need to burn a pick on a guard this year.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I think it would be worth it to bring him in here to Cincy if we resign Bobbie Williams. I think BW would be an excellent example for Shawn.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                I think it would be worth it to bring him in here to Cincy if we resign Bobbie Williams. I think BW would be an excellent example for Shawn.
                It would be nice but Andrews is bound to get overpaid by someone

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Yea I was assuming that he would come rather cheap.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Vet minimum he's got nothing but upside. Anything more than that and it's a waste of money.

Comment

I could definitely see the bears going after him, with their dirth of draft picks and horrendous OL situation I could see them getting very interested in trying to get Andrews back to form to give Cutler and co a fighting chance.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

He is not intrested in Football, at all. He wants to be the next American Idol.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                          He is not intrested in Football, at all. He wants to be the next American Idol.
                          when he played he played pretty well for a guy who didn't care.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

We (Buccaneers) should give him a look. Anything is better than Trueblood on the field.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              when he played he played pretty well for a guy who didn't care.
                              That's the crazy thing think of how good he could have been had he gave his all.

Comment

The Pats really need some help on the right side of the line, it might be worth giving Andrews a look. He is a lot bigger than our average lineman but he is pretty nimble, at least he was when he was a beast. I doubt it happens but it might be worth a shot to see if he can get motivated against all odds.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information