Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last season you believe a bunch of teams had a shot to win the Super Bowl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prock View Post
    If someone mentions '98 again I will kick you in the dick.
    "and Anderson hasnt missed in 2 years..."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      "and Anderson hasnt missed in 2 years..."
      I don't know you, probably never will, but if I ever see you, expect your dick to be kicked. Asshole!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

2000's

I think that every year in the 00's has been up in the air, with maybe the exception of 04 and 07.

Comment

Personally I think that if a team makes the Playoffs then it has a serious chance of winning the Superbowl. The Giants won it despite being 5th Seed, while the Steelers won it despite being 6th Seed, so I honestly believe that if you can make playoffs then you can win the whole thing. And there are probably at least 16 teams with a possibility of making the playoffs every single year. So every year a ton of teams have a chance of winning it.
          Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Last year...?

I mean there really hasn't been a dominate team in the league besides the Patriots where you go "No way anyone else wins the super bowl this year" and that was the year where they lost to the Giants.

The Vikings, Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Chargers all going into the year looked like legit super bowl teams.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information