Smith and Parcells united!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhoe20 View Post
    Parcells likes the Giants more than the cowboys.
    Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
    dont forget it cowboys
    DAMN RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      My opinions, my friend, is an informed one as it comes from what I've read in "Next Man Up" and Billick's experiences with him, as well as comments made by people who played under him in New England which are readily available anywhere online and what has been said about him by guys like Michael Smith from ESPN.

I get you've got a chubber for him after he coached your team the last few years, but more than one person have called him an asshole. I've got no reason to blindly portray him as one...
      Assholes win Super Bowls. Check the track record.

Comment

My opinions, my friend, is an informed one as it comes from what I've read in "Next Man Up" and Billick's experiences with him, as well as comments made by people who played under him in New England which are readily available anywhere online and what has been said about him by guys like Michael Smith from ESPN.

I get you've got a chubber for him after he coached your team the last few years, but more than one person have called him an asshole. I've got no reason to blindly portray him as one...
        looks like most of you on this board have a chubber for Michael Smith.

Comment

I don't know why ESPN would want Parcells, I don't think a lot of coaches are going to like talking to him. He's an asshole as far as i've heard.
          I hope people realize that Parcells has been on ESPN in the past and was quite good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            "United"

not "Re-united"
            ahhhh yeah you're right

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
              He coached my team to two Super Bowl victories and I have to say that you are correct. The guy is a two face liar among other things.

* He left 4 teams high and dry, leaving suddenly.

* He broke hearts in Tampa and Atlanta, leading the owners and the fans that he would coach their team, then pulled out at the last moment.

* He insulted the wife of Bob Kraft for her political views.
              i cant believe your a giant fan.. lol

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information