No announcement yet.

Haynesworth: "I don't think I'm built to be a nose tackle"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you haven't been using your account, why've you got a problem with the evil Bronco moderator?

/bait.

Comment

I can be your lawyer plz rc3?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        Kind of, that's the role I think Brace could do in NE as well.
        I think it will have to be because the game i saw Brace in when he was at NT was not good at all he was getting blown off the line a lot.

Comment

I am just saying throwing out names I didn't mean to become personal.

Comment

hooray court appointed lawyer Doughie.

btw SABF I know you've been thinking about changing the username, and EvilBroncoModerator has quite a ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by scpanther22 View Post
              I think it will have to be because the game i saw Brace in when he was at NT was not good at all he was getting blown off the line a lot.
              Do not get off-topic.

Oh wait, you're the only one being on topic here.

Comment

LOL that is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                  Somebody hacked me
                  so someone would care sooooo much to hack an account on a football website with no real opportunity or benefit than to be able to post profanity?

Comment

They are trying to break the record for positions played by Orakpo I guess. Not that he doesn't fit a 3-4, but he was already a SLB in a 4-3, pass rushing DE in a 4-3 on passing downs, now you want him standing up rushing the passer in a 3-4, and Albert playing out of position? Ugh.

Also Albert can be a great NT or DE in a 3-4 if he wants, he just needs to be motivated, and sadly 100 million dollars isn't enough to do it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                      I am just saying throwing out names I didn't mean to become personal.
                      Awfully contradicting, no?

Comment

Oh another reasons Fat Al doesn't want to play NT, is because he can't get his sack numbers than, and would be paid less money since he doesn't hit his incentives.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Oh another reasons Fat Al doesn't want to play NT, is because he can't get his sack numbers than, and would be paid less money since he doesn't hit his incentives.
                          hmm that does make a lot of sense. There are alot of reasons why the redskins shouldnt make the transistion, but i guess they're figuring why go to a 4-3 when they could go to a 3-4 with a pretty decent coach and have to build there way up either way.

Coming out, i thought Orakpo was favored at a 3-4 OLB spot anyway..

Comment

I really don't think Haynesworth is really worried about sack numbers because of his incentives. It's a thought, but the guy is guaranteed at least, what? like 50-60 million dollars? I don't think he minds if he gets a sack here or there.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              hooray court appointed lawyer Doughie.

btw SABF I know you've been thinking about changing the username, and EvilBroncoModerator has quite a ring to it.
                              I second this motion to change the name of SABF to "EvilBroncoModerator"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

RC3 doesn't deserve as much neg rep as he has. This is a desecration of the greatness that was GRF, Heather, IDD and, my favorite, Middlelinebacker54
                                Last edited by Rosebud; 03-22-2010, 07:00 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information